Jacket date.. N trouble

Climbing off of the jet, arriving in Florida with the sun rising across the run way. I take a deep breath feeling home hit me. I love it here, where everything began.

Standing on the final step of the jet I feel a set of large hands wrap around my hips sliding slowly to my front, "gonna walk baby girl?" He whispers so hotly down my neck, bitting my lip softly as I feel lil tingles all the way down to my core where his fingers so bravely brushed.

"If you keep doing what your doing no." I say pulling his hands away as he smiles devilishly. "Your a troublemaker Alvarez." I say pointing at him, as he gives me a wink. "And your look sexy as shit right now.." He says.

"Shut up... " I say covering his mouth with my hand as he wrapped his hand around me setting it on my ass giving it a soft squeeze as he ran his tongue all over my hand. "Your so dirty!!" I whisper feeling a small smile grow against my hand.

"Not at all." He says pulling my hand from his face.

"Guys, we don't have a driver so we have to go get a cab!" Frankie says as all our bags get pulled out of the plane. Taking my suitcase I roll it following as the boy lead the way. In to the airport.

"Ricky I want coffee!" I say as he stands along side of me. "Of course my love. Let's go get you some." He says setting his hand on my back leading us . Towards the starbucks in the airport.

Pulling out my wallet I walk up to the counter, "oh My god! Your Ariana grande!!"

"Yes, I am." I say laughing at her reaction. "Oh my gosh what can I get you?!"

"Can I have a black ice coffee and a..." I turn to Ricky and everyone behind him. "You want anything?" I ask as he shrugs. "Just get me a vanilla latte." He says as I nod,

"And a vanilla latte please." I say with a smile to the young boy. "Yes ma'am. What size?"

"Make em Grandes." I say with a lil laugh. "Yes!" Giving my card to pay for it he hands it back.

Walking over to Ricky and everyone behind him. "So I'm performing for your tonight?" I whispers making him turn to me with a smirk. "I mean you can perform for me right now.. I'm not complaining."

"I'm sure you would be babe." I say back noticing a few people staring at us. "Why is that?" He asks back, "cause than people would see me In a way you don't want sharing." I say giving him a wink as they call my name for the coffees.

Walking up to grab them, "give me your phone. " I tell the work as he looks confused. "Gonna take a picture with you love." I say giggling as he smiles big handing Me the phone. While I take a few selfies with him, "love you." I say handing it back and blowing him a kiss before I walk over to Ricky handing him the coffee in exchange for my bag.

"Your right baby. No one gets to see you again. And that is a promise." He whispers running his fingers down to my butt.

"Watch your self Alvarez.. " I say with a smirked he steps away. "With you.. That's hard grande."

"You two stop whispering Yall will have the whole day together!" Alexa and Frankie both whine.
"Your just mad because you can't hear." Ricky says with a smile.

"That's my point!! I want to know!" Frankie whines like a lil kid. "You don't wanna hear buddy..." Ricky says patting his shoulder while I just shake my head at Frankie and Alexa's face. " that's make me wanna know even more now!!" They both snap while I just laugh.

"You get them to excited, by saying stuff like that." I say pulling Ricky from them, "I know, because look how funny their faces are now." He whispers while I just laugh with him at them.