The alvarezs...

After changing into my legs and long a leave shirt form Ricky's fun idea of soaking me in the water.. With his family still all hear yeah I know.. Now I look very underdressed.. Whatever.. Walking down stairs to the living room, I see Ricky by the counter drinking a beer. "Hey baby." He says, looking over him I see he is only in a pair of joggers and shoes, with a hat on. He looks good.. And id be in heaven only if we we're alone.. Jeez.

He wraps his Arm around my neck while his bicep covers my neck I smile . Turning in to his chest I face his face as he smiles down on me, "I love you.." We whisper together before pecking each other's lips, and getting interrupted..

"Damn Ariana, I thought I was gonna get you after that dance.. " Stephan says making Ricky groan quietly while I just giggle seeing him walk in with another boy and all the girls.. Speaking of girls Lydia is one of them. With her glancing at me and ricky she gives me a mean glare that I don't pay much attention too reslly.. I'm not gonna stoop to that level, I think ricky noticed it because he is rubbing my back softly.

With ricky taking my hand he drags us to a couch in I'm guessing the living room, he plops down pulling me with him. "Wanna sip?" He asks offering me some beer, I shake my head, "no I don't wanna drink tonight, I have that dentist appointment tomorrow morning.." I says and nods, "oh ya shit I'm taking you right?" He asks as I shrug, "you don't have to."

"Stop, no I wanna. Okkk.." He says setting his beer for before tickling me softly. Giggling till he finally decided to stop as all his sisters and cousins come siting around us. "Ari here you left your phone." Ryann says handing me a phone, "thank you love." I say taking it. "Oh my god Ricky!! Let me see it!!" Ryann says looking over his body. Giggling softly I slip my hand to his side pointing to the tattoo for her. Looking up at Ricky as she his shaking his head smiling. I can't help but giggle as Ryann look as it in awe. "That's so cute!!!"

Unlocking the phone I see all the text messages I'm getting from me and ricky and than all the notifications on twitter, favoriting ryann and the rest of the Alvarez that posted a videos of me, singing on insta and twitter.

"You know you have some really big fucking eyes." I hear someone say making me look up knowing exactly who said it. As everyone turns looking at Lydia wide eyed. "Like there kinda huge, you have a really big head too.." She says going on.. As I look at her, this bitch here really bouta start this.. I was just at a lost of words for this chick... I wasn't gonna be rude since this is Ricky's people around us, but fuck.. "Thank you," I just simply say as nice as possible as ricky grips on to my waist tightly. "It wasn't a complement." I hear her mumble, giggling softly I look up at her " I know bitch." I say making them all gasp.

"Better watch who your talking to, or I'm kick your ass than take your man." She threatens, a so just roll my eyes, not wanting more drama with this dumb blonde.

"Now your scared and wanna shut up?" She goes on as I sigh, "no there is a thing called ignoring because if I keep listening I'm get up and kick your ass and sweetie let's be honest you really can't afford to get any uglier.." I say with so much sweetness as all Ricky's family starts making sounds of the shade I just threw back. Feeling ricky quickly lift me effortlessly on to his lap, he starts laughing, "I fucking love you." He says pecking my cheek.

"Speak for your self darling." She says back standing up like she is gonna hit me.

"Consider the sourse." I mummbles right back opening up my phone.

"Okay okay, as much as id like to see a fight sit Down Lydia." Alicia says pullin on her arms as she yanks it back.

"No no this bitch wants some, let's go." She says making me look at her stupidly, "Really what are you in highschool? Grow up, maybe than you can get your self a boyfriend, oh and stop with the fucking baby voice, makes me wanna throw up." I say making her mouth drops as everyone starts busting out laughing. "Ricky your gonna let her talk to me like this..???" She whines as he just tights his grip on me.