June 27

Basically spending all day taking care of ari as she threw up so much today. It's now 5:30 and everyone is gone but me the twins Alexa jones and the grandes. We are suppose to be leaving tonight and head to Barcelona but I'm not sure she should be traveling.

"Joan, I really don't think she should be getting on a jet for so long with this, she Is throwing up every thing." I say to mama g as she nods her head agreeing. "I'll talk to her but she isn't gonna like it."

Nodding my head as she walks to Ari's room, Brian and Alexa pull me by my arm. "Okay ricky I'm gonna ask you something.. And don't get upset." Brian says calmly. Looking between the two Alexa opens her mouth, "okay ricky I know you guys have been having sex, but do you think it could possibly be something other than a hangover?"

"I was thinking alcohol poisoning." I say as they both sigh, "no ricky.. Y'all have been having sex.. Without protection.." Brian says.

Feeling my legs begin to weaken I fall down completely dazzed... She can't be.. She is on her period.. Right.. "Ricky." Brian repeat as Alexa pats my face. I wanna speak I wanna protest but I can't.. I can't move.. I can't think.. Only thing I can think is she can be pregnant with my baby.. I could be the reason her career ends..
Being lifted up by them both I begin to come back to realization, I take off running quickly to her bedroom.

"Baby I gotta talk to you!" I say loudly cutting off her protest with her mom. "Ricky I really don't wanna hear it I know you think it's what's best for me baby but it's just alittle alcohol poison. I'm fine to fly." She say looking at me sadly tryin to get me to agree.

"Ms Joan. Can you give us a moment please?" I say looking at mama g as she nods walking past me.

Once she is down the hall I close the door, locking it before walking to my baby as she stairs at me for a good bit, god she is so beautiful even after throwing up all damn day. "Baby, you ok?" Ari asks sitting up. Weakly smiling I nod my head as I sit on the edge of the bed by her, "baby.. Is it possible you could be sick for a different reason?" I ask not even daring to look at her.

Feeling the bed shift she sits up scooting closer to me. "Ricky what are you asking?"

"Brian and Alexa... Just baby.. Is it possible you can be pregnant?" I ask turning to face her as se laughs softly, grabbing my hands. "Baby, no I'm on my period. I'm not pregnant tomorrow I will be fine I just have a lil alcohol poision." She says making me release a Breath I haven't even noticed I was holding. Feeling Ari's small hands pull me on her, I try hover over her not wanting to put my weight on her with her being sick. "Baby, would I really have been that bad if you got me pregnant?" She says laughing running her nails up and down my bicep slowly.

".. It's not that I wouldn't be happy, because I would honestly be fine with having a kid with you, but know that a kid can end your career.. It be my fault..." I say looking down at her as she smiles cutely up at me not saying anything. "Why are you smiling?"

"You just said you would want to have a kid with me.." She says softly. "We don't need a kid right now baby.." I say chucking softly.

"Oh I know but.. Secretly kinda makes me happy.." She says with a smirk. "Your so weird.." I say making her slap my arm, laughing softly lower my body on to her kissing her lips. "I can't believe you aren't running for the hills after seeing me throw up.. Instead your kissing me." She says rubbing my face softly.

"I love you, it doesn't bother me." I say softly lowering my lips to her neck. "I love you but I want to fly tonight." She says. Sighing softly I shake my head, "we really shouldn't travel tonight."

"I wanna travel tonight tho.. I don't wanna make you guys not be able to see Barcelona." She says making me laugh at her. "Are you serious?" While she just nods holding my face.