My baby Ft. Onesie & wine

||ricky||

I decided after I dropped Nico and Ryann off and spent alittle bit of Time with my mom and dad I'd go back to Ari tonight.

And wanting to be sweet I got them both coffee too, well Ari has been on this like crazed green iced tea shit so I got her that and frankie & Alexa the skinny vanilla iced latte. I slipped my key into the front door to the house walking in hearing the loud tv playing and laughter. Slurred laughter. What the hell.

Walking through the the empty living room with wine glasses and pop corn and blankets all over the place. I walk over to the theater room seeing Ari, Alexa and Frankie all on different movie couches talking and looking up to see a paused tv which was probably some old movie knowing it was them three or like Harry Potter.

"Holy shit it Ricky!!" Frankie point at me giggling like an idiot. "Oh my god! Rickyyy!!!" Alexa squeals. "Holy shit and he brought coffee." She giggles jumping up grabbing both them from my hands.

"If I get fucking sick again in front him and he has to take care of me Ima be pissed!" Ari yells well not really yells kinda drunk annoying whine.

"Maybe I should leave than.." I chuckle turning to leave as I reach the living room I hear the sound of feet hitting the ground and than a set of arms wrap around my stomach. "Baby." I hear the soft slurred voice of a Ari.

"Don't leave I'm sorry.." She slurs making me laugh. She is so cute drunk if that's even what she is . "How much have you drank?" I ask turning to face her, as she looks up to me like a lil puppy dressed in her onesie. "Mm... I don't know." She says in a baby voice that was kinda adorable as she made a cute lil ugly smile. "Do you want me to stay?" I ask as she nods hoping up in down.

"Okay cmon." I chuckle as she pouts stopping me, "carry me?"
Rolling my eyes I bend down lifting her up bridal style back in to the movie room where Alexa and Frankie was laughing drinking there coffees.

Walking to the movie couch she was in just a min ago, I bend down setting her on to it gently standing up to go sit in my own as she yanks my hand pulling me back to her. "Shit." I hiss as she just giggles wrapping her arms around my neck . "Give me a kiss?" She slurrs with a grin. Fuck whys she have to be so cute drunk..

"No baby.. " I say softly as she pouts scrunching her eye brows together. "Babbbbyyyyy..." She whines, making me weak. But hearing the laughter of the other two in the room made me stay strong cause I don't wanna lose my control with them in here.

"Soooo what were  y'all watching!?" I say jumping up quickly to sit up and a bit away from Ari. While she is gasping her mouth wide open I'm focusing strictly on the two In front me.

"We were watching Harry Potter!! We are on the prisoner of askaban." Frankie says as I nod, "which one is that? I only see one of them." I say making them all three gasp dramatically.

"Ariana you are marrying him and you haven't ever made him see these movie!?" Frankie gasps.

"Hey I did!" she snaps back with sass. "Than how come he says he only seen one!?" Alexa asks in shock.

"We got distracted.." She whispers giggling. Making me laugh think of the time we got on break for a week and she made me come over cause she wanted to watch the series with me for a relax day. Haha it wasn't no relax day.. Not even close..

"What!!! Oh my god!!!! Where was this!?" Frankie gasps all girly as him and Alexa both jump to the back of their seats to see us. "Here uh duh!" Ari slurs as I just sit back watching this very entertaining conversation between the two and Ari.

"Holy shit in here!!!!!" Alexa asks, as Ari nods quickly, "alllllll day. Hehe." She giggles making me shake my head oh my god baby. No.

"What the what couch!!!! What couch did y'all make lil rickiana babies in???" Frankie asks jumping up in down. What the fuck? "Didn't make no babies stupid.. We just had sex." She says shrugging her shoulder, holy shit Ari.. Covering my mouth from laughing.