Such a cutie

_ I was in my kitchen playing with Strauss. My baby was running back in forth catching a ball, okay he's is fucking perfect! Like he is my 'kid' no lie.

"Ari, isn't Alexa coming in tomorrow!?" Mama says walking into the kitchen. "Ya mama she is, tomorrow is Friday right? because Saturday morning we have the dress shopping remember??"

" I know I'm just making sure you know! I know Alexa has been really handling everything for you. Did you ask all the brides maids yet?"

Picking Strauss up into my arms we both look up at my tiny mom, "ummm yes, I have Ry, lex, Liz, Sasha, and Vicky."

"What about dalina!?" My mom asks shocked, "I talked to dalina, and I told her to choose. Because I love dalina like my own sister you know that she knows it. But I want her to do my hair, same with Daniel I want him doing my make up. She says she was fine with just doing me and than going sit in and I quote 'fuckingg front row or I'll go ronda'" I say as mom and I both start laughing, oh god dalina.

"I understand. Shit sweetie you know it's only a little over two month away?" She says as I nod, "yes ain't that right Strauss!!!!" I say kissing his cute lil face.

"Whats only two month away?" Frankie walks in grabbing a water asking. "The wedding." Mama says as he spins doing the walk up song.

"Here comes the bride here the bride all dressed in white!!!!" He sings in the most deathly Opera voice.

"Like Ari says oooooooohhh werrrkkkkkkkkkk!" Looking up to the high voice I see Ricky walking in grinning..oh baby!!!

"Well damn Ricky!!!!!" Frankie says making me giggle. "What?" He asks, "you look hot." I answer before Frankie even could. "Ohh well thank you." He says standing up with perfect posture before walking over to mama kissing her hi.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he comes over bending down to kiss me. "Oh damn ok baby I feel the love.." He says quickly moving away not to kiss me earning laughs from the other two.

"Stopppp no babeeee I wanna kiss." I pout as he smirks, leaning back down. "Say Ricky your hot and I love you."

"Ricky your hot and I loooovvveee youuuuuuu." I say grinning leaning into his lips but he stands up again, Jesus! 

"Ok now say, I'm sorry I am happier that you are here, and that your amazing." He goes on, "I'm sorry and your amazing baby."

"Ok now go get dressed, and be fast for once in your life." He says snapping his fingers, "oh your an ass." I gasp standing up with Strauss in my hands, "yes baby I know you have a nice ass now let's go.. Chop chop!!" He says making ever one laugh but me.

Rolling my eyes, "what do I need to wear?" I ask. "Whatever you want beautiful. Just hurry your coffees gonna get hot." He says making me grin, "you got me coffee?"

"When do I not get you coffee?"
trrrrueeee...
Setting strausss down I run up the stairs to get ready. Alright Yas lets go!!! Get dress Ricky's look good in his nice dress pants and button up shirt.

Now you get dressed!!! Look hot dress in what he loves lets go Ari! Chop chop, he's hot and got your coffeee!  I kept telling my self motivating me to be quick, like coaches say 'hustle'... I think..

Throwing on my thigh high boots and long black sweater, i quickly let my hair down totally winging the yesterday's hair from my meeting with flower people.

Fixing to Grab my purse I turn seeing Ricky walking in with the cutest peach Michael Kors like over night book bag. "Baby who's is that?" I ask as he grins, "just shhhhhh."