Dance love and affection

I woke up to the smell of coffee, rubbing my eyes slowly I look to my left seeing the large black bed empty with no Ricky insight of the large room.

Sighing softly I stand for the bed opening the door trying to remember where exactly everything was as I reach the kitchen seeing the coffee pot full, with a mug placed right beside it. Smiling softly I walk over poring me coffee inside it walking around the mini mansion for my boys, as I pass the living room seeing a figure sitting out side with his coffee.

Sliding the glass door as quietly as possible I walk out to Ricky, seeing Strauss sitting in his lap. I wrap my hand around his neck slipping in to the chair handle. "Hey Baby." I say as he looks up at me with a big smile lifting me to sit on his lap full while placing Strauss on mine. "Hi beautiful." He whispers up to me, "how'd you sleep?" He asks. "Wonderful.

"That's good, well after your done your coffee we gonna have to get going. I gotta drop you off than head over to Ryanns work for 5." He tells me, "why do you have to go?" I ask.

"She needs help with a routine." He explains, "can I come? Just skip one day of recording may be good may give some inspiration." I ask as he places his lips on mine quickly. "Call Martin and Tommy tell them y'all can finish tomorrow." He says as I nod. "Here." He says handing me my phone. As I shoot Martin a text a quick text, "why'd you leave me in bed?"I pout.

"Strauss was with you. I went for a run, I than showered and been waiting on you to wake up." He says tracing his finger up in down my back slowly. "I hate waking up along.." I pout.

"Sorry baby. I won't do it again." He says laying his head on me. "Yes you will." I say back.

"Probably but I'll always be back for you." He whispers placing his lips up on my neck.

"Hey baby, you know who else you should get to go?" I say as he looks up at me, "who?"

"The twins." I say. "Ok, maybe so." He says back, as I sip on my coffee looking down at Strauss, running my fingers through his cute hair.

"He's so cute." I whisper.

"What would you do if I threw you both into the pool?" Ricky asks as I look up at his face. "Kick your ass!" I say so serious. "I think I'd take the beating. Trust me seeing you all wet is worth it." He says with a smirk. "Richard don't you dare, I have my phone." I warn as he lifts me up smiling. "What you gonna do?" He teases walking to the edge of the pool.

"Baby cmon stop I have no clothes!" I whine as he tosses me up I instantly squeal thinking I was gonna go into the water except I was still in his arms. "Can always wear mine." He smirks, I look down seeing I am about a foot from the ground.

  "Baby please.. I don't wanna get wet." I whine as he chuckles standing fully up nodding his head as he carried me and Strauss back to the house. "Cmon lets go I have no food here and I'm starving." He says placing me onto the hardwood living room floors.

Nodding my head I hand him Strauss as I walk over to the stairs grabbing my shoes, slipping them on.

I turn to see Ricky by the front door holding Strauss. "Baby," I say walking up. "Yea?" He asks.

"Well come back right?" I ask as he nods with a smile. "Only if you are with me.. This now is your house too."

Stepping closer I run my fingers down his cheek to his jaw pulling his face slight so I could feel his lips on mine. "Cmon beautiful daddy's hungry." He says opening the door as I walk out on the cobbled pathway towards the car.