1...2...3...

My whole world was spinning, I couldn't tell if I was happy, or wanting to burst in tears. It was so fucking surreal.

"Ari... Call him.." Alexa whispers whipping my face. "Shhh.. It's okay it's ok sweetie. Call him.." She says bringing me into her arms. I was a mess I was such a mess.

Dialing Ricky's number, I place the phone into my ear.

Ricky: fuck I feel like I've been waiting hours! He laughs, wait baby.. Why are you crying..

Me: I'm not Ricky.. Alright? I gotta go.

Ricky: Ari.. Ariana!!

Quickly hanging up I wipe my eyes. Seeing Alexa taking the test throwing them both in the trash. "It's ok." She says. "Cmon dry your eyes so we can go outside."

"Im sorry... Cmon lets go enjoy your birthday." I say taking her hand.

Walking out telling everyone I wasn't pregnant they all started whining, smiling to them softly I just went straight back into the kitchen to grab the wine I was drinking not long ago. I just wanna drink and not remember anything.

I think Deep down I wanted a kid, more than I thought because I felt so sad and sick right now. I wanted it. Taking my glass of wine I walk out to the pool sitting by the water as I sip on my drink. Hearing my phone ring, I look down seeing it's ricky. Clicking the ignore button,only for it to ring again 5 mins later fuck Ricky stop!!!

R❤️: Ari please stop ignoring me.

Me: I can't talk right now.

R❤️: baby please.

Me: Ricky I really can't right now..

R❤️: whatever fuck it.

I guess he's mad at me. Oh well I can't feel anything but my heart breaking at the moment.
Finishing up my glass I sigh leaving it to standing up putting my best smile on as possible, it's my bestfriends birthday.. I gotta get my shit together..

~~~~~

It was like 1:00 in the morning and we just got finished doing Karaoke, well the girls did I wasn't bout singing. I swear everyone was gone. After Alexa blew her candles out the it was popping that pink champagne. Literally they all started singing it.

"Ari, I'm not sleepy yet." Alexa says standing beside me. "I think you should go lay in my bed." I chuckle as she just shakes her head. Awe pore girl is gone.

"Did you have a good birthday?" I asks as she nods. "Of course but I wish you were pregnant I wanted a god child." She pouts.

"Me to.. Me too."I say as she squeezes my hand. "It's okay I'm still betting it being after the honeymoon." She grins making me chuckle.

"We will see." I laugh softly as she kisses my cheek. "See you in bed mama." She says kissing my cheek again before walking away to my room.

Sighing softly I turn to the fridge I see a tray of strawberries instantly feeling, sad... My baby's mad at me, and I'm devastated.. Oh well fuck it. Grabbing the strawberries I set them down on to the counter poring me another glass of wine I'm surprised I'm not drunk honestly.

Bitting into the strawberry I just lean into the counter thinking.
"Ari." Looking up I turning to the doorway, seeing Frankie standing there. "Hey Frankie."

"Are you ok?" He asks walking up to me slowly. "Yeah why?" I ask. "Just wondering.. You wanted to be pregnant huh?" He asks.