Suprises!

"Alexxa!! You don't wanna read those." I say jumping off the chair to stop her. "Holly shit!! Oh my god.." She says looking up at me with wide eyes. Feeling my face heat up with embarrassment, "let me read!!"Frankie say trying to take the phone, "no no no no no no no!!!" I say as Alexa shakes her head handing me my phone. "Awee I wanna read no fair." He pouts.

"Oh no, honey you don't. But oh my god ari... What was that.." SHe says looking at me. Making me laugh, "what was what?"

"The pictures.." She says in obvious. "Ohhhhhhhh.. Well use your collage brain Alexa what do you think??"

"Holy shit Ari did you send nudes!?" Frankie asks. "What the fuck did I just walk into?" I hear Brian say making me bust out laughing, like I just couldn't. "Noooo, stop I did not send nudes nor will I ever."

"Than what the fuck are Yall talking about?" He whines, making me shake my head turning to my twins. "My loves, did y'all get me things?" I ask as Scott nods smiling, "yes chipmunk." They say, making me smile. "He told yall to call me that?" I ask as they both nod handing me my coffee and fruit. Yummmmy...

"How you feeling??" Scotty asks wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Uh... I'm ok, my mouth still hurts when I talk.. But oh well." I say rolling my eyes, "yeah, I don't know if you'll ever stop running that mouth.." Frankie mummbles making everyone laugh. "Hahaha so so funny.." I say giving him a little glare.

"Love youuuuu, now hurry up and eat so I can give you your medicine. Mom say I'm in charge." He says.

"Where is mama?" Brian asks look at Frankie, "she left her with us, she said she was going down to Florida." Alexa says.

"Ohhh she is such a sweetheart.." I say sarcasticly as I eat my fruit. Hearing a knock on the front door we all turn as Brian walks to the door. "Hey I have a order for Ariana." I hear a man say, "yes she is here." Brian say, makin me curious on what it is.

As he walks in with a large lavender flower set with a card. "Oh my god there so pretty!!" I say jumping off the chair to the flowers. "Who are they from??" Alexa asks, "I have no idea.." I say as i grab the card opening it.

"I don't understand it.." I say looking over at the writting. "Let me see it." Frankie says taking it from my hands.

"I have majored in 3 different things.. But why the fuck is there numbers all over the place." He says making everyone laugh.

"Oh my god dumb asses it's fuckin the number on a key pad." Alexa says. "Keypad what the hell is that's?" I ask. As she unclocks my phone holding up the calling pad. "Ohhhhhh shit it is." Frankie says.

Takin the phone from her hands I look at back In froth between the two, as I look up seeing Brian slide a notepad in pen beside me. "Don't cry." He whispers with a smile, he knows about this!!

Shaking my head softly I begin to decode it.

If Roses are red , violets may be blue.
When I first laid eyes upon you...
I should have taken you away to place just for two..
Being the coward I am I letting everyone see my true colors and not just you.
While I could have shown you I could love you, I kept
The distance
Only watching from a far seeing the heart ache come towards you.
Realizing now what I could do..
I fell in love
with my moonlight too.

This seems all so new to me, feeling this way. I never really knew what it was like to be inlove until I fell for you. My love for you is so deep inside, I don't know where to start. Maybe with your lips.. Or your smile, maybe your voice or your laugh, maybe you gorgeous body, or killer personality. Shit it's everything about you, not only do I love you but you inspire the shit out of me. To be the best I can be, push my self beyond beliefs, to love no matter, you inspire not just me but everyone around you in ways I can't explain.. Everything about you I don't care what you said is absolutely perfect. I crave you innocently, I crave you deeply.. Saying I love you, isn't enough to tell you just how much I feel for you. I wanna tell you, but I can't get the words out. Your my moonlight, the brightness to my darkest moments. Saying I love you, it's isn't enough, and it will never be enough. Because my feels are so strong for you it scares me, it makes me wonder if this is real. Because In reality a guy like me would never get a girl like you.. And that's the truth.. If I was to lose you, I wouldn't be mad id be sad no doubt but.. I'm still able to say yeah, I loved her and I think I always will. She's my forever moonlight.. No hiding that.

Reading it softly to my self I was in complete ... I don't even know I just couldn't do anything.. My baby boy is the absolute best.. "Oh my is she crying?" I hear whispering bring me back to reality, turning to the twins I hold up the paper I decoded. "Y'all knew about this?" I ask softly as they both nod.

"He is unbelievable.." I mumble shaking my head as I look at the flowers. "He wanted you to take a picture for him." Brian says as he lifts the huge bouquet setin it on the table, nodding my head I climb on to the table looking down at the flowers as the twins begin snapping pictures. "Frankie give me a min than I'll take my medicine." I say taking my letter coffee and phone into the living room.

Opening up my phone I click on Ricky's contact.

Me: I love you I love you I love you I love you.. You continue to surprise me!!🙈💜💜💜

I send to him, as I close out I open up my twitter may baby is about get some praise.

"I crave you innocently.. I crave you deeply.. " baby, I crave you openly. I crave you intensely.. I crave you kisses your hugs your, love your, your surprising romance. You will forever, take my breath away.. 💭✨🌙

I tweet as Ricky's message pops up making me click over.

R❤️: I love you🌙✨

Me: when did you learn poetry!! Oh my god that's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I love you baby boy. So so so fucking much it hurts. Please please come home😭

R❤️: haha, i would love to come home to you, but I can't. I gotta stay babygirl.

Me: than let me come to you!

R❤️: no you need to be resting and not running that mouth of yours miss thing. So go take your medicine put on netflix cuddle up with Alexa and the twins and go night night.

Me: 🙊what the actual... Are you my dad or my boyfriend.

R❤️: I don't know you called me daddy before so...😏 but seriously baby, rest for me. I love you wish me luck with Godzilla lord she is annoying...

Me: only because I love you I will take my medicine... 💔 I miss you baby. I can't wait for you to be with me and not her.

Getting off my phone I pout walking in to the kitchen. Punching Frankie's chest as I take the medicine from his hands quickly taking it.

"Oh, ricky yelled at her I bet.." Alexa says making me glare at her. "Sowwey.." She says cutely as I nod slowly rolling my eyes. While we all grab blankets and pillows going into the movie room. Sitting in the front I cover my self head to toe snuggling up next to Scotty and brian. "Ari you picking th movie?" They ask as I just shrug, not really caring because my ass will be passed out anyway.

||ricky||

Sitting backstage with Ryann as she gets ready, I'm really not suppose to be back here but I needed to get away from Lydia she was driving me insane. Getting all the pictures of ari on Instagram I smile softly, "Ryann she loved it." I say softly looking up as she is fixing her hair. "That's great, did you tell her you really weren't gonna be home for 3 more days?"

Shaking my head she turns throwing the brush at me, "asshole you need to tell her. And I heard you last night sniffling.." She says smirking as all the girls in the room look at me. "Ryann shut up they can't know.. And stoop.. " I say looking around as she laughs at me. I've only not seen her for a day and I was crying last night.. "I thought you were sleeping." I mumble as she shakes her head. "Nooo boy I was not wide awake making sure your shit got sent to her."

"Aw the best sister ever." I say hugging her. "It only cause I love her." She says smirking. "Bittchhh you better love me."

"Ryan you on in 20." Someone says walking into the room. "Alright I'll see you lil sis, love you." I say kissing her cheek before walking out to the front by the stands.

Sitting besides my mom, Lydia comes to sit right beside me. Fuck a duck.. This bitch can't get more annoying. Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turnaround to see a little teenager smile at me, "want me to handle her for you?" than tap Lydia. "Sweetie, he obviously has a girlfriend her names ariana grande take a hint sweetheart and stop embarrassing your self." The young girl says making me bust our laughing as Lydia gets up running off.

"I love you my god what's your name." I ask. "Ha, Jesse."

"Are you Ari's fan?" I ask as she nods smiling so happy. "I'm tell you ari would be kissing your face off for doing that." I say as she giggles.