Just know.

It's been two hours since sean was over and ricky was still pissed an very distant, I thought we were good an than everything changed. Siting in the living room discussing the plans for what will happen tomorrow since we are leaving early. For the first show back to go to flordia.

Ricky was standing in the corner looking at the floor, he has seen like that ever since he got back from dropping off ryann. "Why do you think Ricky's so mad?" I whisper to Alexa as I lean down on her lap, she look over at him for a good bit than back down at me, "I'm not sure but I wouldn't be complaining he looks sexy right now." She says truthfully, making me slap her thigh. "That my boyfriend bitch."

"Yasss exactly, and he be an idiot to EVER LEAVE YOU, so no matter if I compliment him or not shouldn't Matter plus I'm your best friend." She says with her signature smirk and eye roll.

"True dat true dat. Speaking of.. How bout I take my sexy boyfriend up stairs.." I says giving her a wink as I stand up from her walking over to ricky, taking his hand slowly I see a bit Of his face lighten. Smiling happily I pull him up the stairs towards my bed room. "Why we going in here?" He asks hardly, startling me a bit.

"I need to shower and you need to tell me why your so mad. So Come pop a squat by the tub and talk Tp me while I soak." I say pulling off my shirt as I walk towards the bathroom. Start the tub, I drop in the bubble soaps as the tub quickly fills. Pulling down my draws I climb into the tube as rick comes sitting on the edge of the tub looking off into no mans land. Seriously what's his problem, "babe,"

"Yas moonlight?" He asks but it's not in his normal voice. Pullin my hand from under the bubbles I rest it on his thigh, "baby why you so upset??" I ask as he instantly looks down taking my hand as it's the most delicate object ever. While his fingers trace over the faint bruises, his jaw tightens making everything click. Quickly pull my hand away he leans down picking it back up, "ricky don't look at it if it makes up upset." I say.

"Upset is an understatement. The only reason I'm not finding him is because you don't want me to.. Which is probably a good thing because I think id probably kill him for doing this." He says never loosing track of the bruises.

"Stop. Your better than that." I say as he shakes his head. "If I see him again you better hope it's not just me and you babe."

"Why?" I ask, "because no one will be able to stop me from ripping him apart for hurting you."

"I'm not hurt I'm fine." I ask earning a glare. "Bullshit ari your have bruises all down your wrist from that sun of a bitch, it's like we are back to that day.. I can't let that happen!!" He says as I nod slowly, "okay baby.." I say understanding completely, that night left a scar on both of us.. One we will probably never heal from, because even though we are happy and living life it's the real of what might or could have happen if he didn't just walk out.

"You saved me ricky over and over again. I can't be more thank full for that." I say resting my hand on his face watching as he face softens and his jaw relaxes while he closes his eyes to my touch.

"You look incredibly hot when your mad tho, just saying." I say making him laugh, "really now?"

"Oh my god yes, even Alexa said so." I say while he cracks up, "you two are ridiculous."

"Hey we know a hot guys when we see one." I say eyeing him down with a smirk, taking me by surpise he grips on to the bath railing jumping over into the water on me making a huge whoosh.

Bitting my lip as he eyes me down lowering him self fully on me "and I know a sexy girl when I see one."

"Really now who would that be?" I ask playfully as he runs his fingers down my stomach slowly as he rubs his fingers over me. "Oohhh.." I gasp while he chuckles leaning down to my neck, "your and only you.. Is the one that gets my dick hella hard." He says