Dear moonlight..

Sitting in the dressing room for what seemed like ever just cutting up with Alexa Frankie Fredo and everyone. "Ari you got a text message." Alexa call looking at my phone. Walking over to her I jump on the couch looking over as she unlocked my phone. Seeing it's from Ricky I'm praying to Jesus there's nothing bad.

R❤️: baby!!!!!

Thank god taking the phone from Alexa's hands I type back as she hovers over my shoulder trying to read.

Me: yes my love?

R❤️: don't make plans tonight to do anything. I already talk to your mom. Your mine. I repeat do not make plans ok beautiful?

Me: ok..? Where are you?

R❤️: hotel. I left the arena Scott and Brian, are at the arena waiting for you and everyone to leave. Once you get back to the hotel they gonna fill Alexa in on what to do for you. Yes Alexa you.. I figure your prob reading this right now😂

I read hearing Alexa bust out laughing as I get to the bottom and see it.

Me: she totally was reading it! But what is going on what do you have planned.

R❤️: let's call it.. Find the letters.. Or maybe find Ricky.😏 think you can handle it?

Me: hmm.. I guess you'll have to see.

R❤️: haha ok, Brian or Scott will tell you this anyway after y'all get to the hotel but leave the hotel at the exact time on the letter no earlier. I'll see you soon moonlight.

Me: i kinda wanna know what's going on..

R❤️: bye baby. See you tonight.

Locking my phone I look up at Alexa's as she does me we both share a glance before rushing out the room to find the twins. Running down the halls of an arena looking for these boys in 6 inch heals god... It's not fun. Stopping to catch our breath I hear the oh so familiar laughs of both the boys making us turn.

"Hey beauty's. Yall ready to get to the hotel?" Brian says making me nods my head quickly. "I think your just as excited as her Alexa." Scotty says wrapping his arm in hers.

"Okay guys what's going on?" I ask confused and wanting to know so much more than what Ricky was giving off.

"We will explain once you re all fixed and dressed up. Ricky's already texted d to do your hair in everything." Brian says patting my hand.

"Just tell me now!!" I say impatiently.

"Just get in the car and go. Stop asking question." Alexa says slapping my butt to climb in the car.

Me: Richard... Babyyyyy, what is it you have going on. Please please tell me😩💜

R❤️: I can only imagine how cute your being right now but no baby, my lips are sealed till you find me and unseal them.

Me: how would I even do that.

R❤️: you'll see. I love you moonlight.

Me: ughhhhh... I love you more babe.

Seeing we are arriving at the hotel, I basically push everyone away to get in the lobby. Running up to my room. Once walking in the big suit I walk down to me and Ricky's bedroom to see our bed perfectly made with an outfit and a white laced dress laid out with a lavender letter on top.

Hearing the door creek open, I don't even care to see who I grab the letter opening it slowly to make sure nothing was to rip.

Dear moonlight,
Please excuse my shit ass handwriting.. It's not the best, but hey, that's not the point. Point is, this is the first letter but certainly not the least to you beautiful.
So the point is I laid out a dress for you, and I want you to get ready put it on. D will be coming over to your room at 8:30 should give you 10 mins to shower or not before so chop chop beautiful. I can't wait for you to take my breath away. Scott will give you the next letter after your done.