Lucky hunty

I got to La at 9 and I was currently driving.. yes fucking driving to San Diego. I was about 20 mins from his house so I should be there for 11:15. I still can't believe Alexa had me come home, she is crazy but I love her.

I'm kinda worried to see how Ricky's gonna be, he may be drunk: and lord that's fun. Drunk Ricky is very very touchy and he does not stop drinking. He is so cute though too. I was kinda nervous ya know going to his house with his whole family there unexpected.

I pull up my cell on the car screen to call Alexa hearing it ring through all the speakers. "Hi cutie how was the flight? Did you mess up your make up?" She says making me chuckle feeing totally calm and relaxed instantly.

"No don't worry everything is just how you left it. And it was good I'm about to be at the house."

"So I'm guessing your nervous??" She asks, I didn't want to admit I was nervous not to just to going over but to see what I'm walking into.

"Ari you have no reason to worry he loves you so much." She says, "I know."

"I'm so terrible." I laugh shaking my head. "Kinda but it's okay. Plus when they get a look of you, they all gonna want you."

"We will see." I mumble turning into the familiar neighborhood. "Alright I gotta go love you I'll call you tomorrow." I say. "Love you to hunty."

Laughing softly I pull up behind a bunch of cars, turning my car off I take a few breaths trying to get my self together before walking up to the house. When I hear my phone begin ringing.

"Hello?" I ask, "hiiii babyyyy." Ricky slurs, oh goodness baby.."hi Ricky. What are you doing?"

"I'm drinking a um... A beer. Walking down stairs." He says like he didn't know fully what he was doing.

"Why were you in your room?" I ask kinda suspicious. "I had to piss!" He says so cutely making me giggle. "Baby.. I miss you, and your legs.. And your tinny boobies. I wanna kiss you... All over ." He says going on in on, I just couldn't help but laugh oh my god.
"Baby.... There's this car by house that looks like your Audi... Ry.. ry come see!!" He says hearing a bunch of chattering around. I stand still. "Really?? That is weird." I say.

"Cmon on drunkie your seeing things lets go." I hear a voice along with Ryanns. "No I wanna know who it is.. Come on Alex wanna come with me? Stephan. I know y'all both think my fiancé is hot." He says making me laugh softly, covering my mouth. Oh my goodness.

"Your going to see the car?" I ask, "yea."

"Hey if its a girl you better not think she is hot Ricky." I say seriously, getting these weird butterfly feeling knowing he was gonna see me in a min. "Ok." He says simply, like he wasn't paying attention to what I just said.

"Ricky where the hell we going." I hear Stephan's young voice making me giggle, they were getting closer. "Just shut up."

"Dude your drunk." I than hear nicos voice. "Yeah tell me about it you deal with Lydia's annoying ass and stay sober." He says, oh my.

"She is kinda cute." Alex says, "ew I really don't like you.." Ricky says making me shake my head. Oh my god Ricky. Never have I loved you so much. "I want my fiancé here.." I hear awe he's probably pouting.

"Well baby.. She is definitely hot.." He says into the phone, turning on my heal I hang up the phone. "Damn midget girl you look gooooooddd." Nico says, making me laugh. "You do to insano." I say blowing him a kiss.