Tattoos

It was like 7:00 and we had just gotten back from our day of rehearsals well I've been back Ricky just got back and is now in the shower.

I'm just looking at my lap trying to decide what movie I wanna watch, while I'm scrolling down and down I see Rick walk out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist tight. Looking down his body as water falls slow I feel the urge to go push him against the wall and lick his abs.

"Stop bitting you lip." He mumbles climbing on to the bed in just his towel, making me squeal as he lays between my legs. "Please stop bitting you beautiful lip." He whispers running his finger over my face.

"Ricky baby get dressed." I giggle as he smiles like a lil kid, "awh why you don't like me like this?"

"No it's not that it's just, your crazy. Laying like this with as many people that walk into our room." I say making him lower his lips to my neck "as long as they don't see you naked I'm fine." He whispers before quickly climbing off me.

"Anyway me and you are going somewhere just us two." He says catching my attention, "where exactly???" I say as he turn around now in jeans with a smile, "some where fun." He says as I travel my eyes down to his tattoos, "where ever we go can you stay like this?" I say as I bit on my lip, "oh baby, please stop with you lip.." He groans as I release my lip , "but definitely can be like this baby girl." He says making me giggle.

Looking down on how I'm still in my clothes from today, "should I change and dress nicer?" I ask as he turns looking me at me standing. "Absolutely not."

"I don't look that nice though." I say as he steps closer running his fingers down my stomach, " I don't care I've been dying to strip you of these all day." He says making me gap oh my god Richard.

"What why!?" I say as he bites his lip look down at my body, "because you like sexy as fuck and I wanna take every layer off you slowly, and sweetly admiring every inch of your beautiful body." He whispers making my pulse jump at how hot he's acting right now.

"Oh my god, tonight will be interesting.." I mumble as he chuckles kissing my cheek than walking back to his bag grabbing a shirt to wear.

"Okay you ready?" He says grabbing his phone, I nod my head slowly.

"Okay, let's go." He says taking my hand, walking down the hall and out the hotel. Once outside are finger kinda undo, and their just touching a little secretly. While Ricky lead us down the side walk to god knows where we pass a jewelry store I don't know why but I stop. "What's wrong?" He says looking at me, I smile softly just pulling him into the jewelry store.

"Ari, what you doing baby?" He whispers hiding his face as people begin to stair. "I just wanna look."

Walking towards the rings I can feel people staring us down, making Ricky freak out beside us. Touching his face with my hand I turn to make him look at me, "baby chill, it's fine. They see me with you they see me." I whispers leaning up pecking his cheek. He just nods slowly gulping I smile softly turning my head towards the rings.

God Ricky what are you doing to me, feeling Ricky's hand slowly slip into mine I smile giving it a tiny squeeze. "You like anything?" He whispers nervously making me giggle. "Your so cute." I say looking up at him as he smiles big, "but yes, one or two."

"Good. Which ones?"

"Why?" I ask as he just shrugs his shoulders rubbing his thumb over my hand, "just curious."

"Hmmm. Well don't worry about that, cmon let's go where ever your taking me." I say as he smiles nodding his head. Turning to leave the place as loads of fans stood their in awh with the phones up, wanting to take pictures. Feeling Ricky's hand escape mine he pushes my back softly to take the pictures.