Ceasers palace for 12

It was mama, Frankie, Jen, dalina, and Daniel all getting off the jet well and of course star . We officially touched down for New Year's Eve in Vegas. I had this crazed rush flowing through me the whole day. I was so excited to be performing again, even though it's not like the honeymoon tour. I'm still performing with everyone again. It's just smaller and not as long.

We were currently carrying our small bags to the cars that was bringing us to the hotel we were performing at tonight, for the New Years ceremony. I've never done it before so I'm pumped as fuck. Climbing into the back seat I hold my bag as Jen goes over everything we have to do leading up to the show. Such a normal routine now, Jen. My amazing manager all has us on schedule.

"Ohh and Ariana you know Alexa called. She says that she talked to Katherine and Yall are actually going to see Law not next weekend but the following, and she asked him to pull out some of the dresses In the color you want." Jen says, "ok sound great."

"Cmon we here," star says. While everyone gets out the car I'm last grabbing my black Michael kors back I put it on my shoulder seeing Star waiting for me to get out the car. "Hi boo." I grin wrapping my arm in his as he chuckles. "Hi "

Walking behind everyone that was leading the way to the penthouse suite, I pulled out my phone hearing it ding.

Bri👬💕: hi bitch, I'm so excited!!

Me: lol me to, what room are you staying in?

Bri👬💕: I don't even. Fucking know.. Me in skott coming to the penthouse you here?

Me: yaaaaass bitch.

Oh god he's so random I. Swear. Laughing softly seeing the two huge double doors Jen opens the door as the whole room lights up. Grinning softly I let go of star running jumping on to the long couch.

"I miss it." I mumble to my self as I hear people's giggles, guess there laughing at me. Oh well.

Felling a body jump on to mine I scream seeing both the twins laying on me. "Dude this is so comfortable!" Skott says making me bust out laughing.

"Holy shit Yall are so heavy." I gasp, trying to push them off with all my strength it they wouldn't budge.

"Awee cmon Ari you have Ricky on you all the time and he's twice our size." Brian says making me mouth drop. "Oh my Briann!!!!" I yell as the both laugh at me.

"Son I ain't that big." I hear looking to see Ricky walking to us slowly in a pair of jeans and t-shirt and his hat, awe baby. When'd you get here.

Wiggling trying to get there fat asses off me, Ricky comes up shaking his head grabbing a hold of Skotts leg and arm lifting him up, instantly feeling a bit of the weight lighten. He drops him on to the ground, and doing the exact same to Brian. While all you hear is there large body's hitting the ground loudly. "Better?" Ricky asks, nodding my head slowly his grins lifting my legs up gently than placing them over his lap.

"How was the flight." He asks, sitting up slowly, I lean over placing my lips over his. "Good, I missed you." I whisper.

"Awee Yall are so cute." I hear mama, and the twins say together. Giggling soft I look down to see both boys looking up at us like little kids, and than mama Going to sit on the other couch with Jen.

"Thanksssssss, I know I am" I tease flipping my hair, "ohh totallyyyyyyyyyyy." Skott says rolling his eyes. "Oh hush you all know I'm the cutest!" Frankie says walking down the steps towards us flipping his non existent hair and acting like he was walking a run way.

"Oooooooohhh werrrrrrkkkkkkk!" I yell clapping as he bends blowing us a kiss. "Yaaaaaaass! Frankiiiee" I say as everyone is laughing at him for being stupid.