Bye bye moonlight..

Ricky:

Waking up seeing ari laying underneath me still very much asleep. Slowly climbing off her naked body, I crawl off the bed grabbing my boxers and jeans throwing them on me. Looking around the room for my shirt I hear a soft giggle, looking up to see ari holding it. "Well aren't you a sexy sight to see this early." I say crawling back on to the bed to her. "Were you gonna leave without telling me goodbye?" She asks wrapping her hands around my neck. "No baby, but I was gonna try to let you sleep longer." I answer honestly lowering my face to hers placing my lips on hers softly.

"Mmm, Ima miss you babyboy." She whispers as I chuckle softly. "Me to moonlight." I say pecking her adorable chipmunk cheeks. "I love those. Your so cute." I say making her cover her face. "No there so Uglyyyyyyyyy.." She whines making me giggle. Hearing my phone ding I get off the bed walking over to the night stand seeing ryann texted me.

Ryann: hey rick hurry up and get here.

Me: leaving Ari's now.

Setting my phone in my back poket I look back at at as she sighs, "you gotta go?" Nodding my head yes, she pouts cutely pulling my shirt over her head, "don't leave me.." She whines so cutely climbing out of bed I can't help but smile, "I love you baby," I say wrapping my hands around her cute lil ass. "I love you moreeeee." She says pulling my chin to her, pecking my lips. "I gotta go babygirl. Feel better. Call me if anything happens." I say hugging her tightly not wanting to let go, as I kiss her cute chipmunk cheeks quickly making her giggle, as I step away. Walking out her bedroom down the long stairs slowly not wanting to leave but knowing I have to. Stepping outside the house I see my reflection completely forgetting I have no shirt on I pop the trunk to my car grabbing me one of my many sweaters in there, pulling it on slowly. I close the trunk walking In the drivers seat hearing "Wait! Ricky!" Turning quickly I catch her quickly as she jumps in my arms wrappings her legs around my waist as she kisses me so passionately it had me weak.

"I love you.."I say breathlessly lookin into her beautiful brown eyes. "I love you." She says back as I slowly set her back on the ground. "Go back to bed baby girl. I know you face still hurts." I say pecking her forehead wiping her lil tears before I climb into the drivers seat starting my car giving my girl one last look before driving off to my house.

Pulling up to my family house I see them loading up the car, "hey mijo." My mom says greetin me as I step out if the car. Kissing her cheek softly, she smiles looking down at my neck. "What?" I ask, as Ryann comes up to me, "Buddy, ari left you a little present." Covering my neck quickly with my hand making them both laugh. "Oo.." I say softly.

"Ma I'm drive my car to the recital, ryann you wanna drive with me? And let mom and dad ride together?" I ask as she nods quickly, "dear lord yes I do not wanna be stuck with Lydia for hours." She says making me laugh.

"Is she here?" I ask. "No we are waiting on her and uncle hector." My mom says, as I nod. "I'm just stay in my car till we leave ok?"
"Richard your so rude." My mom says making me laugh as I jump in my car. Pulling my phone from my pocket I already wanna text my baby.

Me: moooonnnlighhhhttt🌙✨ you left me with a present I didn't even know about..😏

I text her knowing I probably won't hear from her for a bit since she is the heaviest sleeper I ever met. Opening up my twitter I see ari apology, making me smile. That's my girl.. Hearing A hard knock on my window I look up seeing Lydia sighing loudly, I pull out my phone videoing it "baby.. You sure you can't come with me and save me from Godzilla?" I say laughing. Sending it to her I roll down my window.

"Rickkkkkky." She whines trying be cute only making me wanna throw up.. "Yes Lydia?"

"I'm so excited we are with one another for the next few days!" She squeals, rolling my eyes softly I half smile, "yeah totally." I say.