Meeting the family again

This time just a different title..

Feeling the the constant soft brush of lips roam from my neck to my stomach. I feel this soft tingle that was driving me in sane.

  I tried to fight it and keep my self asleep really loving the warmness of this bed, but I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the dime room seeing a blonde head boy kissing over my stomach. Oh wait that's only my stupid teasing fiancé.  "What ya doooing." I say surprising me and Ricky both at just how low my voice was. "Jesus baby.. That sounded so sexy...almost as sexy for Dancing with the stars."

"So what ya doing." I say back to my question as he smiles moving him self up my body towards my face. Bitting down on my lip as I watch his every movements I go on. "Didn't you see I was in a very very loving sleep?"

"Yes baby and so was i but that  was interrupted by a very very cold shower.." He whispers placing his lips softly on to my jaw. "Awe pore baby.." I giggle as his lips move down my jaw to my neck, as he ran his tongue slowly into my weak spot.

"Why'd you take a cold shower?" I ask trying to distract my self from his mouth knowing exactly why though.. "Because theirs this woman that I lay next to at night sometimes. And when I wait to go to sleep after her I look at her and she looks so damn beautiful, with the moon shining on her skin. It's the only thing my mind thinks about Is that this bitch is my fiancé and she is fucking beautiful." He says to me so serious not even a hink of an smirk on his face as he looks deep into my eyes.

"She sounds pretty luck to have a man like you." I say softly as my heart goes 100 miles per hour, feeling tremendously nervous for some odd reason. "Well.. Maybe you haven't seen her.. Because I think I'm the one that's lucky I even got the chance to put that ring on her finger.." He says looking to the side with a smile like he was thinking of a past memory.

"Wanna know what I think?" I whisper running my hands slowly up his body to his neck than face running my thumb over his plump lips. "What you think?" He asks lowering his body on top mine slowly making sure I could handle his weight such a fucking sweetheart.

"I think.. I'm really.. Really jealous of your fiancé." I whisper as he smirks softly pushing his lips on to mine, with the soft brush of his lips around mine I felt completely dazed as his warm hands roamed slowly up my legs.

"Ricky Ari... Ehhhh!" I hear looking up to see ry looking down at her feet scared. "I hate her sometimes.." He mumbles as I just giggle.

"Morning ry." I say pushing Ricky off me. "Morning.. Um breakfast is ready.." Ry mumbles letting out a squeal as she closes the door. "Now where were we?" Ricky asks pulling my waist on top  of  Him running his hands up to mine.

"Getting out of bed." I giggle pecking his nose standing from him. "Fuck.... Fuck my fiancé is gorgeous." He says still grabbing my left hand as he pulls me back into the bed rolling us over so he was laying on top me. "I love you." He whispers placing his big lips over my lips. "I love you" I whisper feeling like I was in a different world as his lips fought to move with ...mine.   "I wanna kiss every inch of your beautiful body all the way to your cute toes." He whispers kissing down in my neck.

"What about your fiancé.." I ask slight out of breath. "What about her?" He says between each kiss placed on my neck. "Don't you think she will be upset?" I moan slightly as he sucks playful on my sweet spot. "I think my fiancé won't mind if I'm kissing her beautiful body..." He whisper sliding the sides if my shirt up slowly.
"Rick baby.. " I gasp instantly as he  bites on my neck, sending a crazed desire though my body.