Feeling like shit..

Feeling my anxiety kicking in to an extreme as they prep me for the surgery I look to my side seeing Frankie and Ricky both giving me a soft smile. Sighing softly I need to talk to my babes and calm my nerves, opening up my Twitter. I see my feed start going nuts, with all kinds of hate, and sadness from my fans. Clicking on videos I was tagged In I see a video of me yesterday at the donut shop joking around with Ricky and Ryann saying I hate America but the way it looking in the video.. Feeling a few tears fl from my face. I look at the boys, "what's wrong!!?" They say together concerned. "Ricky... They hate me.." I cry softly. As Ricky wipes my tears quickly, "no no babe they don't hate you, they love you. The real fans still and always will love and support you if anything they will hate me." He says soothingly, "tell them your sorry, Ari you are only human baby."

As much as I wanted to post something, I knew that right now wasn't the time.. It was just time for me to get this fucking surgery over with and for quietness from me.

"Alright you ready Ariana??"the doctor asks making me tense up so much, until feeling Ricky's big hand wrap in mine. "You'll be fine." He whispers.

Ricky:

Sadly she did find out, and she was not happy.. Pore thing is terrified, of losing her fans and the surgery.

Holding her hand for as long as I can until she relaxes from the gas,I pull my hand from her looking at Frankie, As he is videoing her talk about absolutely anything and everything until passing out. "Think this will end up passing over?" I ask as he nods, "it will probably be hard for her in the beginning . She will be very hard on her self but after. Yes, she is strong and it will work." He answers.

~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour or two the surgery is finally done and she is awake, me and Frankie both walk back into the room. "Babbbbbyyy.." She mummbles cutely seeing me.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I ask softly kneeling down to her as she grabs my face, "I... I good.."

"Haha you ready to go home!??" I ask as she nods, "Frankie are you rifting with us." "Riding, Yaa I'm riding with y'all!"

"Rickyyy..." Ari says as we walk out the office. "Yeah baby?"

"You are so cute.. I love.. I love you." She says. You can tell she is still high on the gas. "I love you too." I say as I help her in the front seat of the car.

"Baby, you look so cute." She says a I climb into the car. Laugh softly I look back at Frankie in the back seat seeing him record her.

"I'm cute?" I ask pulling out on the road. "Oh my god so cute.. " she says quickly climbing over the seat on my lap, "oh shit!!" Frankie says making her giggle rubbing her fingers over my face she smiles "comfyyy" she hummed in my ear as she moved her hips against mine. "Oh my god.." I hear Frankie say, in the back. Trying to focus on the road an ignore the other part of me that wants ari. I look over her small body, as she slides her nails up my chest and around my neck, "baby boy..." She whispers brushing her lips against my jaw, "yes?" I say kinda hard, trying to keep control. "Baby... I wanna.." She whispers pecking my neck softly, making a low moan escape my lips. Completely forgetting Frankie was in the fuxking car, "this is very uncomfortable.." He says. Looking away but still fucking videoing her.

"Baby sit down.." I say trying to get her off me so I can focus on the road as she giggles, "I'll sit down on you..."

"Fuck...me" I groan shaking my head, as she lips kiss my neck, "id love too.."

"Jesus Christ, I'm in the fucking car here." Frankie says making her giggle cutely, "ops, forgot.." She says giving me a wink as she runs her fingers down to my dick brushing over them as she climbed off me.