Chapter 24 - Brotherly Love

I woke up to the sound of my parents talking to the doctor. I herd something about letting me out either today or tomorrow, depending on how I felt. Well I was going to make sure they change those days to when Lucas gets out because I'm not leaving here without him. Just then, I remembered someone else. How stupid could I be? Angelo! He saved my sorry ass too. I jerked awake and started to get up. My mom noticed me and tried to calm me down. 

"No, mom I have to go see if Angelo is okay!" I tried to say and she held me down. 

"Sweetie-" 

"Dad tell her." My dad looked at my mom. 

"Julian, she can't visit one guys, let's not make it to guys." My dad said, and I smiled. I got up and hugged them both. It was a good thing the nurse took off all the wires and machines that were attached to me or else I'd have to bring them with me. 

I left the room and went to the one next to ours, walking in on a small mass happening around a young girl that had a head injure. Everyone looked at me. Well 'm stupid. 

"Sorry looking for me brother. Carry on and remember The Lord Is Good, Amen." I did the sign of the cross as I left. I wasn't making fun of them. I'm Catholic myself. I just need to find Angelo. This time I tried the door on the other side. As I pass my room, I herd my dad yell,

"Wrong room?" 

"Yeah." I yelled back and went inside Angelo's room. He was sitting on the bed, watching NHL, the leafs playing Boston in the play offs. What a loser.

"Honestly, I come to visit, thinking you're almost dead by all the blood you lost and I find you almost jumping on the bed, playing hockey." Angelo finally noticed me.

"Hey sis, come over here." He spread out his arms and I went into them. He wrapped his arms around me.

"How you holding up?" He asked. 

"I'm fine. You seem to be fine. Lucas? Not so fine." I almost cried at saying that last sentence. 

"Cheer up bed. He loves you. He'll wake up." I laughed at Angelo's attempt to cheer me up. 

"I thought you were against us dating?" I stated.

"That was before I saw him throw himself in front of an open knife to save you." I shivered at the thought. The memory of that night was still foggy and I don't want to remember it. 

"Change of subject," Angelo said, noting my mood.

"You'll be seeing a lot of me from now on!" I got excited. 

"You're moving close to my house?" 

"Better, you're parents want me to move into your house." I yelled and hugged my brother tight. So we only knew each other for three days or so. I loved him and knowing he was the only sane and alive one of my real family meant a lot to me. He was my half brother but I'll take what I can get. I let go of Angelo, realizing what this meant.

"What?" He asked.

"Rules." I smiled. He shook his head and sat back down on his bed while I named all the rules.

"Rule number one, don't come into my room without knocking. I like to change my clothes at the most random-est moments. Rule number two, don't you dare drive any of my cars. Rule number three..." I kept naming all the rules I've thought of for the longest time, hoping I could use them on a sibling.

"And my rules, don't crush on my friends, don't come into my room, don't ask for rides, and leave my alone when I tell you too." Angelo said, cutting off my room number twenty five. Ass hole.

"Ha ha, very funny." I glared at him.

"Goodbye Haven," I smiled now.

"Goodbye Angelo. See you at home loser." I started to walk out.

"Eh, treat your brother with respect." Angelo yelled. I smirked.

"We'll see!" I yelled back and went to my room and sat beside Lucas.

"Wake up, Matthews. Please?" I herd a knock on the door. I turned and it was Jerry. Holy hell. This was not going to turn out well.  

A/N: Hey guys! So I know its short. I was going to write more but I'm fighting a big headache right now but I promise I'll update soon. I'm thinking about 6 more chapters then I'm done. What do you think? Next chapter: Chapter 25 - "Love Thy Enemy" and you can already tell why it's called that because of the ending of this chapter. Once more, I want to conclude by saying that my friend @LDPTMFCARR can NOT kill me for this chapter. Love you all! Bye <3 

PS: Sorry for the short chapters! I'll make up for them.