Older!Brother!Japan

Over the years

~Japan's P.O.V~

I decided to take a walk through a park anyone hardly goes to. People still come, but rarely. I don't know why I wanted to come, I just did. I was glad that Germany said that I don't have to train for a month. I don't know the reason why but I don't mind, that just means I get more time to myself.

While walking I hear some light foot steps behind me. I turn around to see a small child behind me. They have (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. They was also wearing a white poofy tunic, the ones all countries wear when they are first born. I am surprised they are here, especially since people hardly come here and it's getting dark.

"U-um... h-hi.... I, um, didn't mean to disturb you...I-i'll be on my way." They said and started to walk away, but I stopped them.

"Hey...are you lost, or do you know where your parents are?" I asked. They did not answer, it's obvious that they do not trust me. I mean any kid wouldn't trust a stranger. "Um...could you by any chance be a country?" I ask, judging that they are wearing the white tunic. They start to shake. "If you are, I am the country Japan. Pleasure to meet you." I bow. After I raised my head up they stopped shaking and took a deep breath.

"H-hai...I am the country (country name), but I prefer to be called by my human name, (y/n)." (Y/n) said back. I then said something I didn't expect myself to say.

"Well...if you don't have a sibling, do you want to be mine ?" Looking at me, they said,

"O-ok."

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~(You appear to look 9 years old)~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey big brother, how do I look?" (Y/n) asked me as they walked up to me in their yukata. "Do I look good?"

"You look wonderful." I told them.

"R-really! Thank you big brother...can we go now?"

"Sure, let's go." I grab their hand and walk to where the festival is taking place.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~(you're now 19 years old in human years)~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I am doing this. I am letting (y/n) go on a date with Canada. Not that there is anything wrong with Canada, he is one of the most kindest guys I have met.....I think.

"Hey Japan, how do I look?" (Y/n) said as they walked up to me in the same patterned yukata from their first ever festival, since Canada is taking them to a festival. "Do I look good?"

"You look beautiful." I told them.

"R-really! Thank you big brother." That kid never changed. I then hear a knock at my door. I open it to see Canada.

"Good evening Japan."

"Good evening Canada." (Y/n) then walked up to both of us.

"Bye Japan. I'll see you later."

"Bye (y/n), make sure to come back safe." I told them and with a nod they leave. They are all grown up now....and on a date. No matter how grown up they get, they are always my little sibling.

~(y/n) P.O.V~

As I walk with Canada I can't help but think about the face that big brother made when I left. I guess that means he isn't accustomed with me leaving the house with a significant other. Well I guess that's my older brother for you. I still love him no matter what.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Thanks again for reading. If I messed up on something then please tell me. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!

****2019 edit or something, yukata's are genderneutral if you are wondering