Older!Brother!Germany

Switched Love

Requested by: My friend, kawaiisky_ 

(contains GerIta and slight PruCan)

~Reader's P.O.V~

"Ve~ (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Next thing you know I was glomped by Italy. It's not that much of a surprised, he does this every meeting. "Let's go out! Ve~ I promise it will be fun. Let's go out~ Let's go out~ Ve~" That isn't much of a surprise either. It's obvious that he likes me, everyone knows that. He constantly confesses to me and tries to take me out on dates. Sometimes he succeeds...by tricking me. I guess they're fun, but I just don't like him that way. I do know someone that does though. My big brother, Germany.

"Italy get off of (y/n). We are about to start the meeting and they can't go on a date with you. We are busy today." Germany said.

"Oh...that's ok! We can just go out another day!" There he goes again. He just doesn't know when to give up. Anyway, I left those two and took my seat next to Canada. Soon more countries came and finally, the meeting started.

~~~~~~~Mini Time Skip~~~~~~~

Nothing interesting happened again. Same old meeting, same old fights, same old Germany shouting. Everything is the same. Well, time to go home. I waited for Prussia to stop teasing Canada. Once he was done we headed over to Germany since we all live in the same house. As soon as we made it home Prussia went strait to his room, probably to text Canada.  I decided to start my plan to try to get Germany and Italy together. Note 'try', I don't know if I'll make the ship sail or sink. If it sails then those two will love each other and everyone's happy. If it sinks though...Germany will be heartbroken and Italy will still love me. I hope this will all turn out right...

"Hey Germany," I say as I follow him to the kitchen. He just answers with a hum. "I saw that chocolates were on sale at the store. I thought that, I dunno, maybe you can buy some for Italy?" I tell him. He blushes, sighs, and then looks at me.

"You know I can't do that. He's in love with you. Even if I do give him the chocolate, he would most likely accept them as a gift from a friend." He answers back before starting to walk away. I quickly stop him before he leaves.

"Well...Who knows? It's worth a shot? Right? C'mon, give it a try. I'll be watching to make sure it doesn't get too awkward. If it does, well...I'll just interrupt you guys." I reasoned. He gave me a look before sighing.

"Fine. What chocolate should I get him?" He asked. I opened my mouth to answer but then I was interrupted by a certain someone who must of been spying on us.

"Kesesesesesesese~ I have an idea! We'll do it tomorrow." Prussia interrupted.

"Tomorrow? How?" I asked. Germany sighs and shakes his head disapprovingly.

"We have a meeting tomorrow. I can't believe you forgot." Germany says.

"Oh yeeeeeeaaah! Woops, heh heh." I scratch my head.

"Anyway, this is the plan..."

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, we are going to do this. Hopefully this goes well. If it doesn't well it's Prussia's fault. I had my own plan I was going to do but then he had to come and flush it all down the drain.

"Okay. You guys ready?" Prussia asked. Both me and Germany nod our heads. "Okay. Let's do this!" With that, I went one way, while those two went another.

Plan : Start

'Okay, now I just need to find Ita-'

"(Y/n)!"

'Found him'. I turn around to see him running towards me. With that I start running to where Germany is waiting.

"H-hey! Wait up!" After a few turns and corners, I come into a long hallway. I'm almost there, I just need to turn to the left. Italy has still been following me. Luckily I run slightly faster than him, so I turn to the left to see Germany and then take a right where Prussia and I are going to be hiding.

"Ve! G-Germany! Hi, um...have you seen (Y/n)?" Both Prussia and I look at them to where we can see them, but Italy can't see us. Germany's back is facing us.

"Here we go," Prussia whispers. "You remember the back up plan right?" I nod my head. The back up plan is that if the plan doesn't work, Germany says that the flowers are from me. If that doesn't work then me and Prussia come in and interrupt them.

"Um, n-no Italy I haven't..." Germany responses.

"Oh, ok. Thanks anyway." Italy turned around to leave.

"W-wait! Italy!" Germany called back, making Italy turn around. As soon as Italy turns around though, Germany shoved flowers in his face.

~Italy's P.O.V~

'E-eeeeeh! Is Germany giving me these flowers?! They're rose orchids too! Meaning that not only are they from my country, but they mean l-love and a-affection! He wouldn't give these to me, he's probably giving them to Romano...If they are for Romano, then why...do I feel disappointed?'

"O-oh...They're beautiful Germany...are you giving them to R-Romano?" I ask trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. He clears his throat.

"Um, actually these are for you..." I look up at him to see him blushing. 'He...actually looks cute blushing...Wait! I'm in love with (y/n)! What am I...thinking...that...' I blush as well and take the flowers.

(I keep reading the "these are for you part" like how Pewds did in the 'Flowers for my Valentine' video from a coupe years ago)

"Thank you Germany! I-I'll take g-good care of them!" 'Why am I stuttering!?' I blush even more. Germany looks at me before smiling and still having a blush on his face. I...I think I may have fallen in love with the wrong person. I shouldn't be going after (y/n), maybe...I should be going after Germany.

"Ve~ Germany, um, if you aren't to busy...would you like t-to go get d-dinner with m-me." I look down blushing like a mad man.

"I...I'd love to." He lifts my head up to make me look him in the eyes. 'How come...I never noticed how...pretty his eyes are. And...he's still smiling. Now that i think about it, I always have admired him. He's always been there for me.' I smile back at him.

"Ve!~ Great! Let's go before more countries come and start the meeting without us." I say.

~Reader's P.O.V~

Plan : Complete

Status : Success

"You go ahead, I'll meet you there." Italy gives a small nod before leaving, clutching the flowers close to his chest. Germany walks over to us.

"You did it! You did it! You did it!" I say hugging him.

"Good job bro!" Prussia congratulates him

"Heh, this would have not happened if it wasn't for you two. Thank you, both."

"You're welcome! Now if you excuse me, I have a cute, little birdy I have to tease." With that, Prussia walks away.

"Sheesh, if he teases Canada that much he should just confess to him already. I think Canada likes him too. I mean he always blushes when Prussia is around. Heh, I have a new couple I'm-a try to get together." I say as I stop hugging Germany.

"Hey, (y/n)."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, if it wasn't for you bringing up those flowers then all of this would have never happened." I smile at him.

"Anything for you big bro. We should go. We don't want to keep your new boyfriend waiting." I tease. He blushes again and we head to the meeting room.

  ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_  

Hey. Same as usual. Did anything wrong, tell me. Go ahead request whatever you want. Hope you enjoy. Bye!