Brother!France X Child!Reader

Sing You To Sleep

~Reader's P.O.V~

Why? Why? Why? Why did big brother decide it was a good idea to go to England for our vacation? It's raining, and there's thunder, and it's dark and scary, and, and, and! WAHHHHHHH!!! I can' take it anymore! I'm going to big brother!!!! I jump out of my bed and run to big brother's room. I open the door and walk up to his bed. Noooooo, big brother why are you asleep!? It's scary!!

"Big brother." I whisper. I decide to try again,"Big brother!" I say a little louder. He still asleep. "Big brother!!!" I say my loudest whisper. He is never going to wake up!! At least not until morning...'BIG BROTHER!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! IT'S SCARY AND I WANT YOU TO BE AWAKE!!!' I start crying.

"Ngh...hmm? (Y-y/n)! What are you doing up at-," he looks over to the clock, "-two in the morning?! And why are you crying? There is no reason to c-" He was then interrupted by thunder, which made me cry more. "No, no, no, no, no, you are ok. Big brother is here so please stop crying. Big brother France will keep you safe from the mean thunder." He said while pulling me into a hug, which made me stop crying. Then thunder struck again, making me whimper. He continued rubbing my back in comfort. Why?! Why?! Why?! Please thunder! Go away!!! Then big brother started to hum my favorite song.

(I wanted to try this out. If you can't watch it then try the one at the top. If you still can't watch it search it up. If you don't know what this song is, it's called 'Memory' from Undertale.)

I then slowly start to close my eyes and fall asleep.

~France's P.O.V~

Once I stopped humming I look at (y/n) to see then sleeping. They are just so adorable! I knew it was a bad idea to have our vacation in England but I really needed to tell England something important. I hope (y/n) understands. It really is late, or early. I don't know, I'm too tired to worry about it. I should go to sleep as well. I lay down still holding (y/n). I pull the covers over us as I feel them cuddle closer to me. I kiss them on the forehead and say,

"Good night (y/n). Remember, big brother France is always here for you." And with that, I fall asleep holding (y/n) close to me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-  

Hope you enjoy, blah blah blah, correct me if I did anything wrong, blah blah blah, I am getting obsessed with Undertale, blah blah blah, bye!