Child!Brother!America x Suicidal!Reader pt.2

Together!

Suggested/Requested by: MidnightRoseWolf and ssandmv

(Includes sensitive stuff, so beware....I guess)

(Also, not an accurate representation of suicidal thoughts, actions, or feelings and adoption)

~Alfred's P.O.V.~

(Y/n) has been acting weird. It's been a month since they've hurt themself and anytime they come home, they look scared. They've also been going to my room and packing stuff. They told me that we're going on vacation but they're only packing my stuff. I wonder what's happening...

~Reader's P.O.V.~

Today's the day. I already packed Alfred's stuff. I already managed to convince Arthur to meet me. All I have to do is...

"(Y/n) Wake up! Wake up! You said we were going to the movies today! C'mooooooooon!" Damn. I forgot about that. I'm sorry Alfred.

"That's right. Let me get dressed. You go get dressed too. Your clothes are in the luggage." He nods his head and runs to his room. I get dressed and walk to his room to see he's already fully dressed, shoes and everything. I grab his sleepwear and put it in the luggage. I look around the room. It's so empty. "Alfred, go downstairs. I'll meet you there."

"Ok!" He runs downstairs while I grab his luggage and look around a bit more. Once I get downstairs I pick him up. He looks at the luggage before saying, "Why are you bringing the luggage?" I stay silent, close and lock the door. "W-where are we going?"

"To the park."

"Why? W-Weren't we going to the movies?" I stay silent again. We soon reach the park and I see Arthur.

"Arthur." He looks over to me.

"What did you want to talk about. If you tricked me about it being about Alf-" He stops talking when he noticed Alfred in my arms and luggage behind me.

"I want you to take care of him." I then hand Alfred over to Arthur.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" I then give the luggage to Arthur. I take out some papers.

"I can't take care of him. Here are the adoption papers." He looks at me surprised. "Isn't this what you always wanted? Didn't you always want Alfred as a little brother? Well there you go."

"(Y/n)! Please don't leave me." He starts crying. I...I can't bear to look at him, so I look away.

"He'll be a better sibling than I ever was Alfred. Be good. Bye..." I hand the papers to Arthur and walk away.

"(Y/N)!!!" I start running, not wanting to hear him anymore. Tears start welling in my eyes. I'm sorry, Alfred.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~  

~Arthur's P.O.V.~

It's been a week since (y/n) handed Alfred over to me. Alfred took it really hard. He thought that they didn't love him anymore. I tried reassuring him that (y/n) did it for his own good, but he won't listen. I look out the window to see it's dark and raining. Well, time for dinner.

"Alfred! Dinner's ready, come and eat." That's weird, I don't hear any footsteps. He always runs to me when dinner is ready. I go upstairs and open his door. He isn't here. I look around the house calling out to him. I can't find him anywhere. I then look at the front door to see it slightly open. My eyes widen in terror. "Oh no." I grab my sweater, don't bother to get an umbrella, and run out. Nobody is out on the streets because it's raining.

"Alfred!" I yell. I've been walking around the streets for a while and I can't find him. Where could he be?!

"Help! Someone! Someone help!" I look at the side to see Alfred.