PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING

So I wrote this book awhile ago. Because of that, these first few chapters are not very good. Some of them are cringey with some bad writing. You're free to read them and if you like them, then hey, good for you! I just feel like I could have done better. To be fair, I was quite young and naive.

The writing gets better at my second England one-shot call "Today." Please start the book there as I feel better with those chapters onward. 

I don't want to delete the first few one-shots as, although I find them bad, some people like them and they have a good amount of votes and comments. I feel bad getting rid of that work, as cringey as it is for me.

ALSO

If you requested something before my author's note titled "uhhhh," then I'm not writing it. Mostly because I feel like those who requested something forgot about this book and because I don't want to go through all the comments. You're free to request again. 

If you are going to request, please request in this chapter or in the previous one, my first "authors note/information"

The last time I updated was a whole year ago, June 2019. I feel real bad that I just showed up for a split second and then dipped again. However, this book is still getting reads, votes, and comments. And with quarantine and online school stressing me out. I decided to come back cause why not. I promise I'll try my best not to disappear again.

Thank you for reading!