Update

Sorry for not posting. School's been hounding my ass. Luckily it's calmed down so I should begin posting again. I'll start this weekend and hopefully, get back on track with my regular once a week updates.

On another note, something big came up. I am going to talk about something serious concerning Hetalia, so sorry if I sound too serious.

Hetalia season 7 has been announced for Spring 2021 after YEARS of it being gone.

I'm happy, I really am. I was introduced to this anime when I was a young teen. It became my favorite thing ever and holds a special place in my heart. I loved this show so much, and me being here shows that even now I still care about it. I am excited about its comeback

BUT

We cannot go back to the way things were. The fandom was TERRIBLE back then. As many of you probably know, the show's biggest problem was it's shipping wars. USUK vs FRUK being the largest one. Along with that, people would:

-use the show as an excuse to promote racism

-bash on the girls in the anime, to the point of wanting them dead

-use the show as "yaoi," essentially fetishizing gay relationships (especially sex) using the countries

-attack others for not agreeing with their opinions on the show

-romanticizing the dark aspects of war, government abuse, etc.

-and more

We have obviously grown out of that. You all here, those who read my two shitty books, obviously don't do that. We like the goofy aspect of the show. We like watching these characters run around, be themselves, and interact with each other. But there are still people out there who do. We may be a part of the "good" fandom, but we cannot simply ignore the bad. 

Please, with the new season announced, try not to go back to the way things were. Enjoy the show, have fun! But do not be assholes about it. 

Again, I'm sorry for the seriousness. I assume many of you are young: probably teenagers or young adults, the same as me. Or perhaps even preteens, so what. You like the show, you like the content, that's what matters. But we cannot allow ourselves to accept another toxic fandom again. Sure, we can't stop all the bad people, but we can try our best.

Putting all the seriousness aside. 

I'm really excited for the new content! I honestly can't wait, spring seems so far away. I can't believe our lord and savior Himaruya is feeding us after years! Boi, we've been starving lol. What are you guys excited about for the new release?