The Elite - Chapter Twenty.

The end is near, guys. Maybe around three or four chapters left until this finishes. Awwww, I know, its sad. What am I going to do without Cassie and Jude? I dont know! Kidding, I will survive.  I have other books on the go just now.

Okay, so a few of you have asked if I'm doing a follow up book and I have to say, sadly, no. I dont want it to drag on and on and on forver just because a few people want a follow up. I love you guys but I wont put myself or anyone else through that kind of torture.

I'm actually surprising myself because I am planning a book just now. I never plan. I absolutelt hate planing. With this book, I knew where I wanted it to go and somehow I got it there but its been hard. This book was not planned at all! But yes, I am planning several books and maybe a month or two after this one is finsihed, I will post it. I want to finish it first but I know that wont happen :D

Anyway, I'm boring you. I seriously hope you enjoy a near end chapter and will continue to love this.

The song on the side is 'Fix You' - by Coldplay (amazing song) and you should really listen to it to get into the chapter. It involves the kind of feel that is in the song. wow, I'm rambling. Sorry, I will go now.

Enjoy!

  The Elite -

  Chapter (20)

  The lights twinkled above me, their colours shining a million a minute. They hung, draping around the wooden pillars with streamers spilling down them. It was quite a sight; the lights dimmed and fairy lights twinkling, casting shadows across the almost busy room.

  The TV in the corner was showing a slideshow of the Silver twins growing up; Cody on a bike at the age of seven, Jacob doing a bomb into the local swimming pool, both of them with acne and with their parents. It was sweet, watching them grow up through their teens and to the men they where today.

  The door opened and the twins entered, smiles engraved on their surprised faces.

  “Happy birthday!”

  The crowd of Elite members burst out from their hiding spots and threw ribbons over the Silver twins who laughed and caught them mid-air. The next few minutes where spent greeting the brothers and wishing them happy birthday.

  “They knew.” Jude whispered in my ear, the sensation sending shivers down my spine. He placed my hand within his and clutched tightly as we watched Rachel greet the brothers and hand them a present.

  “Knew what?” It took all I could to ask him the question and not melt against his oh-so-sweet touch.

  “Matt tipped them off about the surprise birthday party yesterday, so they knew what they where walking into. But their surprised faces where quite good, I’ll give them that.”

  It was now a week and a half after the incident with Lora and everything had gone swell. The twins’ party was the second one this week as everyone in The Elite had their birthdays round about the same time.

  The band started up at that moment, playing an old Coldplay song softly in the background. Cody grinned when he heard the song and got up on the small dance floor to dance with Rachel and his brother. Others joined in as she stood off to the side, speaking quietly.

  It was the first time since Rhiannon’s party that I had seen Jude and I was determined to spend the full party with him – of he’d let me. But judging by the possessive grip he had on my hand, I knew he didn’t mind. Not in the slightest.