Jack J (Request)

Justine requested a cute imagine so here ya go love💋💐

~>Justine's POV<~

"Uhh Jack!" I whined in my stuffy tone. "What baby girl" Jack said snuggling me into his chest. "I hate being sick" I said stretched out over our bed. "Do you need anything babe?" Jack said backing up for my crazy stretch routine. "Yea...to not be sick anymore" I said turning towards him.

"I wish I could help with that..." Jack said with puppy eyes. "I'm hungry" I said batting my eyelashes. "What do you want my love" Jack said kissing my forehead. "Taco Bell!" I said excitedly. "Okay, anything else you need?" Jack said getting up, fixing his hoodie and putting his vans on.

"Nope just your cuddles and warmth so hurry back!" I said snuggling deep into my comforter. Jack kissed my cheek and said he loved me and left. I tried to get some sleep, but I was too cold and wanted Jack beside me.

After about 20 minutes off tossing and turning, I got up and slipped on my dinosaur slippers that Jack bought for me a couple weeks ago as a graduation present...well one of my graduation presents...😉

I went downstairs freezing my ass off, even though it was 70 degrees outside. I turned my Kurig (don't know if that's how you spell it but they are amazing) and grabbed a green tea K-Cup. I grabbed a coffee mug, and then heard Jack open the door.

I looked across the counter and saw him with a Taco Bell bag, and a Rite-Aid bag, a big one at that. "Why are you out of bed Justine?" Jack scolded bringing the bags to the counter.

"Couldn't sleep, and I figured it'd be warmer down here." I replied going over, snuggling into Jacks chest. "Well lemme show you what I got you babe" Jack said kissing my forehead.

He pulled at the Taco Bell bag, "one smothered burrito with extra sour cream, and an order of cinnamon twists..." He smiled handing me the platter on which my burrito came in.

"Uhh fuck I love you" I said ripping the lid off. I went over to my mug, and pressed the big cup button on my coffee maker. Then back over to Jack and started stuffing my face, "then I got you some medicine, a fluffy pillow, and a big ass fluffy blanket" The blonde said pulling the tags off of the pillow and blanket.

"I fucking love you Jack Edward!" I said jumping into his arms. "I know" he said rubbing my back. "Okay lemme finish my tea, then we'll go watch a movie" I said as Jack set me down.

He grabbed my hand and handed me the pillow, blanket, and my food. "Nope, you're gonna go and pick the movie, and stuff your face while I make your tea." Jack sassed. "Oh..okay" I giggled, "love you" he replied with a cute smirk, "love you too!" I said snuggling into my blanket and picking a movie.

Hope you liked it Justine! Okay so if you like Jadison...I would advise you to go read my new smut imagine I put up involving a threesome with Jack G and Madds. Check it in my girlxgirl smut book...stay beautiful baby girls!