Jack G (Request)

The amazing Bebe requested this imagine💐💍

Today was the day, the day you are going to marry the man you love, the man who has been with you through everything. You knew him since you were five, and got to grow up with him.

You stood in front of a mirror, looking over you dress, it fit tight at the top then flared out. It was your dream dress, and you were marrying your dream guy, Jack Gilinsky. And your brother Nate was walking you down the aisle. A smile pulled at your lips, thinking of all the good times, just how amazing everything was. How lucky you were, for having such an amazing man.

"Ready?" your brother Nate asks, a warm smile also covers his face. Nate obviously loved Jack, and didn't want you with anyone else.

"Never been more ready in my life." you say, walking away from the mirror, and looping your arm through his. You can hear the music play softly in the background. Turning out of the room, you see all your friends and family standing up, and looking at you with smiles on their faces.

Looking straight ahead, you see Jack standing there in a tuxedo, with the biggest smile in the room. It makes you laugh a little, and just remember how much you truly love him. You didn't realize you were already standing beside Jack, with butterflies in your stomach.

As the priest goes on, you don't hear anything, all you see is Jack, and thing of how happy he makes you. All of the sudden you see Jack take of a paper, and look up at you.
"Bebe, the day I met you, I never thought my life would change," he says, he looks up at you and smiles.

"But really, how could I know? What we have, this love we have for each other, is so strong. You are everything I have ever hoped for, and with you I feel like I can do anything.

Because of you I laugh, smile and I dare to dream again. I can't thank you enough, for all you've done for me. But I will love you, with everything in me, and hold you in the highest regard. I will support and comfort you. Encourage you, just like you encourage me everyday. These Things I give to you today, and all the days of our life."

You felt so emotional, and tears started to form in your eyes because you were just too happy. You pull out your paper, with your vows written on it. Your hands shaky, and you wipe a tear forming in your eye.

"Jack," you laugh a little, feeling nervous, but in a good way. "I never thought I would meet someone as special as you. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my smile, my everything.

You loved me even when I didn't love myself. When I didn't believe in myself, you pulled me out from the dark. I vow to help you through any challenges, and support you. I will love you as if my life depended on it, and I will hold your hand every step of our journey together."

You look up and see Jack has the biggest smile on his face. More tears form in your eyes, and you try your best to hide them.

"You may now kiss the bride."

You smile into the kiss, glad to feel Jacks familiar lips mold with yours. He gives you a passionate kiss, and then you too finally pull apart looking at your families. Big smiles spread throughout the church, and tears of joy.

"It is with great honor, to announce Mr and Mrs Gilinsky." your heart melts at Mrs Gilinsky. You couldn't be any happier, you had the man of your dreams, everything was just perfect.

Hope you liked it Bebe! Love you beautiful things, stay gorgeous💌💕