Sammy and Nate (Request)

This one was requested by Ana💙

<Ana's POV>

Ugh thank god this plane FINALLY landed. Being on a plane for hours upon hours, you get pretty bored. I got all my bags and got in the taxi, to take me to my new house. My uncle had left me the house to stay in for a while he traveled around the world for work or whatever.

I arrived and unlocked the door to the huge house, and went inside and set all my bags down, having the taxi driver help me. I gave him his money, then decided to explore the house. There were plenty of rooms, enough for all my friends back home. The room I was gonna stay in had my name on the door, just like my uncle said it would.

I went and looked at it and it was amazing, had a balcony, queen size water bed, flatscreen tv, a Mac computer, and walk in closet. I went and looked and it had clothes in it already. All the tags were still on, and they were my size, my aunt probably left them for me.

I went into the kitchen and saw the fridge was packed with food, as well as the cabinets. I looked on the counter and there was an envelope and a note:

My dearest Ana,

I hope you've had time to explore the house, nice huh? The clothes in your room Aunt Rose picked out for you, she says that you'll like them and she 'knows your style' we'll find out I suppose...

Anyways Ana, you can have anyone over you like, just make sure it's spotless when we get back, but it should be if you call Marie, the maid, her number is on the fridge. Anything is open to you, what's ours is yours.

In the envelope, is 900$ which you can convert to South American money, if need be. Also a new credit card, that I'll take care of so don't worry about it. Go explore, everything you need is within 20 miles.

~Love always
Uncle Adam & Aunt Rose

P.S. Aunt Rose says you'll especially love the mall a couple blocks away xoxo

Wow, this is AWESOME! I ran upstairs and I scanned the clothes my aunt had gotten me, and they were suuppeerrr cute! Crop tops, skater skirts, dresses, jeans, shoes, everything! I picked out a white lacy crop top, and a daisy flower high skirt. I paired it with some black Vans and went into the huge bathroom attached to my room.

I touched up my hair and make up, then decided I was gonna walk around and explore. I grabbed my phone, and wallet with some money and the credit card, and left.

I decided to go to the mall first, and damn was it big! It had everything a normal mall would have. I went to the Lids store, which was huge might I add, and was looking at some new snapbacks. I heard some whispering behind me, probably since I'm dressed all girly, and was looking at snapbacks.

I turned around and saw two boys staring me down, jaws dropped and all. The one had really pretty eyes, and the other had dimples from what I could tell. The pretty eyed boy came up to me, "Ay ma, you need me to help you get that hat you were checkin out?"

I blushed since he was pretty hot, as well as his friend. "Uh, yea I do" I giggled. He reached up and got me the snapback, then smiled. "Thank you...Uhm...?" I said wondering a name.

"Sammy, but you can call me daddy" he said winking. I laughed and rolled my eyes, "I'm Ana, your friend?" I said gesturing to the amazingly styled boy next to him, checking me out. "This is Nate, but you can call him Skate" Sammy said introducing us. "Well hello there lil mama" Skate said grabbing my hand, kissing it.

Oh great we're dealing with some fuckboys...

"So what brings you here? That's not a South American accent" Sammy said interrupting his friends kiss. "Just vacation, I just got out of high school and I wanted to venture around" I said playing with the 3 hats in my hands. "Ahh I see, we're here for a couple shows" Sam said resting his arm on his friend.

"Shows?" I said confused "we're musicians" Skate interrupted. "I see, what do you do?" I asked curiously. "We rap...here listen to this" Sam said grabbing his phone and earphones out playing a song. I bobbed my head to the music and it honestly wasn't bad.

"Wow, that's pretty good" I said as the song finished. "That was Passion for the Fashion" Sam said pointing to him and Skates outfits. "Well you both do have some great style, I like it...uh, the song" I said trying not to sound to flirty.

"Thanks, so would you be up for going on a date with one of us?" Sammy blurted out. I laughed, "what" I said bluntly. "We made a bet to see who you would go on a date with, so....?" Skate said smiling, while Sammy batted his long eyelashes.

Fuckboys....am I right?

I hope you like it Ana! I liked writing this one ❤️ WHO ELES LOVES SAMMYS BLONDE HAIR??? Just me? Okay...😂 I posted the first imagine in my girlxgirl smut book 😉 go check it out please? Love yall and stay beautiful💕