Sammy (Request)

This one was requested by Bri. And these are who the couples are in this imagine so you don't get confused:
_____________Sammy&Bri____________
___________Johnson&Cierra___________
_____________Nate&Emily____________
___________Madison&Gilinsky_________
I hope you enjoy it babe 😘💕

/\Bri's POV/\

From: Daddy💋💦

The guys wanna have a bonfire, it'll be at me and skates if you and C wanna come?

To: Daddy💋💦

Yea sure! What time?

From: Daddy💋💦

In about an hour in a half. Madison and my sister are coming to

To: Daddy💋💦

Okay, we'll be out soon! Tell Emily I said wassup

From: Daddy💋💦

Kay babe, and she said hey. See ya later, love you sexy mama😘💦 and wear the hat I just bought you! 😏

To: Daddy💋💦

Okay I will, Love you toooo daddyyyy💦💦💦😘

I looked over at my friend Cierra who was on her phone. I hit her arm, "hey bitch, we're going to the boys' house. All of them will be there, so will Emily and Madison." I said rolling off my bed to find an outfit. "Your saying Johnson will be there?!" She said excitedly. "Yes, now let's get ready, Sam said an hour and a half" I said getting my outfit together.

"Alright" she said getting up, searching my closet for clothes. I picked out a light blue tank, with leggings. I put a red and black flannel over top and paired the outfit with my white and blue Jordans.

I slightly curled my hair and did my makeup pretty natural, but with a wing. I also put on some dark pink lip gloss. I went to my hat shelf and grabbed the new snapback Sammy had bought me, it was black, and had the word 'daddy' written in pink.

"Bri, are you seriously gonna wear that with all the guys around?" Cierra asked. "Yea, Sam bought it for me" I laughed as I put on all my jewelry. "Well I figured that, you look good in it anyways" Cierra laughed. "Thanks love" I smiled at her.

I looked at the time and saw it was time to go. "You ready C?" I asked her. "Oh I'm so ready, especially to see Jack!" She said excitedly. "Let's go dork" I said grabbing my keys and phone.

We got to the boys' house and no one was there except Sam, Nate, and Emily. I just barely got out of the car when Emily came running at me, arms wide open. "BRIIIIIII" she yelled colliding with me, squeezing me tightly. "Hi Em, I like the excitement, but you saw me like two weeks ago" I giggled looking into the blondes eyes. "Two weeks is to long!" She said hugging me again.

"Hey now Em, that's my girlfriend, not yours..." I heard Sam say, walking up behind us. "BABEE!" I said running and jumping onto my boyfriend. He caught me and squeezed me tight as well. I looked at him and kissed him and he grabbed my ass, then set me down.

"Samuel! Your sister is right there!" I whisper yelled at him. "She's talking to Cierra, she didn't see" he said. "Yea but I did!" I heard a voice say. "Hope you don't mind" I giggled going to hug him. "Haha wassup little one" he replied. "Hey I know I'm short, but.....never mind I have no comeback" I said laughing.

"Hey Bri, hands off my man" Emily said sarcastically from the other side of the car. "I do what I want!" I shouted at her smiling. "I still love you baby girl" Nate said walking up to Emily, kissing her. "Hey..HEY! That's my sister and I don't wanna see her making on my best friend!" Sam said playfully annoyed.

"I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND?!?" Another voice shouted. "FUCK HIM, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!!?" Another said. I turned around and it was the Jacks. "Boys you know I still love you" Sam replied. I looked over at Cierra and she was checking Johnson up and down. I walked over to hug them and they looked at me weird.

"Well then why didn't we get a hat?" Jack J said pointing to me. Everyone looked at me then looked at my hat. "Well okay then" Gilinsky said looking uncomfortable. "Come on Sam" Emily laughed. Sam and I started laughing and he leaned over to kissed me.

"PDA PDA!!" I heard a female voice say. "MADDIE!" I said running and hugging her. "You can't say shit because you and Gilinsky do PDA all the time" I said pulling away from the hug. "True" Madison said laughing.

"Well let's go love birds, Nate already started the fire" Emily said walking over to Nate, grabbing him by his bicep. We all walked down to the fire pit and there were 3 coolers; beer, wine coolers, and water. Wow, they have this all planned out.

We all got the drink of our choice and sat in the lawn chairs. It was cute because all of us girls sat on our boys lap. I looked over at Cierra and she was making out with 'innocent little Johnson' well, at least she's happy, but I kinda wanna keep my drink down.

"Uhh, guys" I said at their direction. Cierra looked at me with dark, googly eyes, and I knew what that meant. "Well we know whose gettin some pussy tonight" Sammy said laughing. "Your just jealous" Johnson said with a smirk.

"Do you not see the hat? I get Bri whenever I want" Sam replied to the blonde boy. I blushed, but knew it was true. I looked over and saw Gilinsky and Maddie laughing at each other. With Madison being one of my best friends for a couple years, I could tell G was whispering some dirty things.

"BRO!" I heard Sam yell at Nate's direction. We all looked over and saw his hand clearly down Emily's pants, while she grinded against him. "I don't care if yall fuck, just not in front of me! I don't want that image in my head!" Sam said hiding his face in my back. "We're all doing our own thing here, just let it happen" Nate said with his hand still in Emily's area.

"We all just need to get a room" I yelled covering my eyes. "Well, why not" Cierra answered grinding on Jack J, as he gave her a hickey. "I can't with you people" I said placing my head On Sammy's shoulder.

I hope you enjoyed it Bri 🌺 sorry for anyone who doesn't like Madison, but I do so deal wid it 😂 my girlxgirl smut book is pretty good so far if ha wanna check it....😉 so far I've done Madison, Andrea Russett, and currently doing a Mahogany one. But there is a part 2 being made for the Andrea one and I plan on doing a Maggie Lindeman one (I still dk how to spell her last name 😂) but go check it out for me please.? Thanks for reading and I love yall 💋💕