Sammy (Requested)

Another Sammy one, and it's the last Sam request I have for right now 😂

Btw if anyone has Polyvore my username is sugsbaby
It's the app I use to make these outfits in the media box. It's really cool and I love making outfits on there.

Okay,
This one is for Justine, who has been so patient waiting💜

[Justine's POV]

I can't believe I took 2 more shots! Sammy and I are equally drunk...I think...I had 4 shots before this, and Sam had 3 shots and 2 mixed drinks. I think that's the same, I have no idea. But I know me and Sammy are trashed, good thing we're not driving!

"Come dance with my daddy" I said hanging off of Sam when a girl tried to talk to him. "This is my baby girl I was tellin you about, my little sex kitten" Sam slurred, then he started making out with me. "Let's go dance babyy" Sammy said stumbling onto the dance floor, dragging me behind him.

Sam and I are basically having sex on the dance floor as the song 'Come Get Her' by Rae Sremmurd came on. "Ay ma, come dance on me" he said grabbing me by my belt loops and pulling me close to him, then I turned so my booty was on his crotch. He placed his hands on my hips and I began to grind on him.

I felt Sam's lips attach to my neck, as a sign he definitely wanted to fuck. That was his thing, when he kissed/sucked my neck, or when he stared talking dirty, you know Sam wanted me. He moved his lips to my ear "that's my hat" he said giggling.

"I know baby, I wore it on purpose" I said feeling his bulge grow behind me, and turned towards him. "You dressed like a little slut, just so daddy would fuck you, didn't you kitten..." He said grinding his body on mine. Sam was referring to my red crop top and super short shorts, along with my hooker heels.

"No, I dressed like a little slut so you'd fuck me hard tonight daddy" I said latching my hands to Sammy's luscious brown locks. (He's gonna have brown hair in this imagine lol) He smirked and kissed me hardly, and it was very wet and sloppy. I could taste the alcohol of our breaths mixed from how much we've been drinking.

I bit down on Sammy's lip, as I pulled away from the kiss. I heard a throaty groan escape from his lips when I did so. "Damn Justine, you make me wanna fuck you so bad with the fucking teasing you do" he said into my ear when I turned back around.

"Well what are we waiting for Sammy boy, let's go home" I slurred. We told everyone bye and on our way out, Sam kept grabbing and smacking my ass. I kept getting more and more turned on by the second.

************************************************************************

We just barely got in the door and Sam had ripped his hoodie and shirt off. I went to take my heels off, but Sam had stopped me. "Don't you dare take a thing off, your gonna strip for daddy" Sam said grabbing my hand and stumbling up to our room. "Well okay" I said willingly.

We got upstairs and Sam had went on his phone and put on some sexual song that I can't remember the name to at this point. "Dance for me kitten" he said sitting on the edge of our bed. I began swaying my hips, and unzipping my crop top, letting it fall to the ground. Leaving me in my shorts and pink and black lacy bra.

I watched Sam shift when I began caressing myself, running my fingers over my tattooed body, and slowly pulled my shorts down. I bent over and pulled my heels off, almost falling over might I add.

I walked over to Sammy, pressing my stomach against his chin when he looked up at me, as I ran my fingers through his hair. He placed his arms around me, touching my ass of course. "Still wearing my hat I see" Sam said kissing right under my bra. "Yea but not for much longer" I said pushing Sam back on the bed, throwing the SnapBack off my head.

I pulled Sam's jeans and boxers off, and took him in my mouth. I didn't usually give Sam blowjobs, but hey I was dunk so yolo. I looked up at Sam and he looked shocked, that my mouth was on his dick. "Ohh fuck" he groaned pulling my curled hair back, so it wouldn't get in the way.

"Mmm yea baby....just like that" Sam moaned as I sloppily sucked him off. I swirled my tongue around the tip, hearing Sam go crazy. "Ahh fuck yes" he groaned as I tried fitting all of him in my mouth. "Faster baby..ughhh yea" he said pushing and pulling my hair to make me go faster.

I sped up, "don't stop baby...fuuck" Sam moaned before I felt him cum into my mouth. I swallowed the sticky substance, then felt a shove. "Damn Justine that was fucking amazing. You need to do that more often to daddy" Sam said catching his breath, then attacking my torso with wet kisses and hickeys.

Sammy hooked my lacy panties onto his fingers and pulled them down. He wasted no time getting to business. "Mmm your so wet baby girl" Sam said running his finger down my wetness. I moaned at his touch, "of course daddy" I said playing with his hair.

He smirked and leaned down to my wetness, and slowly licked my core. I quietly moaned, and he sped his pace up slightly. He stuck his tongue inside my core and sucked me, "fuck Sammy" I moaned feeling my walls clench around his tongue.

He thrusted his tongue all around my heat, making me moan like crazy. "Mmm right there baby" I groaned pulling him closer to me. I closed my eyes tightly and Sam had snuck a finger inside me. "Fuuck" I whined as he immediately pumped at a fast pace. "You like that baby" Sam groaned watching me squirm. "Mmmm yea" I moaned gripping the bed sheets.

"Louder" Sam growled, "YES DADDY FUUCK DONT STOP!" I screamed feeling myself about to orgasm. "Cum for daddy, cum for me baby" Sam repeated, until I finally came onto his fingers. "Ooohhh Sammmyyy" I moaned out loudly. Sam pulled out his fingers and then sucked them clean.

"I want you to ride me so fucking hard baby" Sam said crashing his lips to mine. Not breaking the kiss he lifted me and he laid down, as I sat myself on his length. We both let out a groan of pleasure. I started rolling my hips onto Sam, then slowly bouncing myself up and down. I pulled away from the kiss and let out a loud moan, "fuuck yess"

I looked down at Sam, and he looked so hot. His dark brown hair all messy, dark brown eyes looking deep into mine, and crumbling under my touch. I bounced my body over top of Sam's moaning like crazy. I felt a knot forming in my stomach, and Sam warned me he was close to.

"Ohhh fuuck yes....shit I'm gonna cum" he groaned. "Me too daddy" I whined. I rolled my hips slowly and felt Sam's warm liquid shoot through my body. "Uhhhh yessss" I moaned out releasing myself onto Sam. I rode our highs out and then laid next to Sam.

Sam kissed me hardly, then climbed on top of me for round 2 😉

I hope you like it Justine 💕 idk about yall, but this one gave me some feels💦💦 so what do you guys think about blonde Sammy? I like it, but brunette is better to me 🙊 he is still hot af either way. Make sure you check my girlxgirl smut book! Love yall and stay beautiful 💋💜