Ch.17: Lalalove

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and warm maple syrup. I notice Finn's arms are huddled into me still, so I slowly slip away and walk into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and putting my hair into its normal side braid I walk downstairs to the beat of my rumbling belly.
"Good morning, Beautiful." Peeta says. "Good morning, Curly?" I tried to be cute, but I'm not good at words, or being cute so I just sigh and sit at the barstool at the kitchen island. Peeta turns around, his curls getting in the way of his blue eyes, and sets a plate full of food in front of me. "I made some breakfast for all of us." He says flashing a smile. "Well, thank you for this delish plate made just for moi." I say nodding at the end. "So Kat, I think we should go shopping for stuff for Finn today. All new." At the mention of his name, he comes bounding down the stairs saying, "lalalala." He hops off the last step and looks at me and Peeta and says, "Love." Peeta and I share looks of confusion before Peeta questions him. "Why did you say that, Bud." He laughs. "Because you and Auntie Katniss are in love." He laughs as if it's nothing big. "Yes we are,Finn are you Hungry?" He says before setting him out a plate and sitting down so we can all eat together as a family.

A/N THIS WAS GONNA BE WAY LONGER BUT I DECIDED TO AT LEAST GIVE YALL SOMETHING TODAY!!!! MWAH!