Ch.11:Married

Peeta and I went to see all of district 12 yesterday. We shopped and ate and had fun. Of course the paparazzi followed us which was really weird, but I'm used to it now.

Peeta is at work and I'm just about to take a bath when someone bursts through the door. "Johanna, how many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that!" I yell. "Oh, shut up." she says hoping up the stairs in a surprisingly good mood, which kind of scares me.

I walk to my room, where Johanna has ready made herself comfortable, and lie on the bed beside her. Johanna is my best friend right now, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She clicks on the TV to a channel called CT, for Capitol Tv. I'm not shocked when I pop up holding hands with Peeta. "The star-crossed lovers are getting Re-married?" They question. I forgot they think we are already married, but they know we were split up for a while.

"How come you guys get all the attention. I could be getting married.." Jo mumbles. "What?" I question.
"Yeah, that's right brainless, Im getting married!" She screams in excitement. "To who?" I question. "To Ash." she smiles. "The guy from the bakery?" I ask. She nods. "Y'all just met!" I exclaim. "It's love." she smiles and I have my doubts, but for her sake I smile along.