Author's Note

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this book are solely the opinions of the author. They do not necessarily represent the entire well being of the author as well as his entire perspectives. The book's aim is to bring out ideas, express opinion, offer entertainment and twist the readers point of view with the funny and not so funny stories posted on each chapters. Readers are urged to use their own discernment and independent thinking to draw their own conclusions or opinions in every views stated. The choice is given to the readers whether to believe or contradict an opinion stated. The author will respect every opinion written with careful consideration of profanity and vulgar statements. The author believes that our opinions are based on individual opinions and experiences. The information you read does not constitute a recommendation, offer or solicitation to believe a statement, follow the author's beliefs or buy, sell and/or promote any said words to hurt another person's feelings . The author do not present any legal advice or do not claim to be in any form or counselor or expert. The author is open to criticisms or ideas for future improvement.

Respect begets Respect!

All Rights Reserved 2015
R.S.Montellano