Good Morning

Virginie's Point Of View

October 2nd

I wake up softly in Harold's warm and comfortable bed. I look at him sleep and I can't help but feel like the luckiest woman in the world. He looks so sweet and innocent. Even though we were spooning last night, we wake up so much apart. But his face is still the first thing I see when I open my eyes. We are face to face, but we don't touch. It'll be easier to sneak out.

I look at him for minutes before getting out of the bed. I take my underwear on the floor and quickly dress with my pair of jeans and one of his T-Shirt. It smells so nice. I go to the bathroom and tie my hair up in a messy bun. I empty myself and look at my reflection closely in the mirror while washing my hands and teeth. I look different. I really do look like a grown woman... His woman! I get shivers running through my body. I can still feel his skin on mine, the soft touch of his lips versus the hard thrusts of his body against mine. My body is heating up just thinking about it. I look at myself blushing in the mirror and see the redness of my cheeks. I look away and leave the bathroom.

Harry is still deeply sleeping and I leave him rest. He needs it. I leave his room and head downstairs.

"Good morning!" Anne greets me from the living room a cup of tea in hands.

"Good morning!" I wish her with the same warm kindness.

"Did you sleep well?" She says smiling at me.

My body freezes a little. Does she know!? I didn't moan that loudly... Harry's mouth was almost always on mine covering it up anyway... But still!?

"Like a baby..." I answer hoping not to blush too much...

"What did you do last night?" She keeps interrogating me with a smile.

"Sorry?" I ask choking with my breath.

"I'm sorry if I keep asking you all of these questions, I'm just not used to having so much company." She apologizes with a little emotion. "I just heard you going out and laughing so much last night... I wondered."

I take a seat next to her on the couch.

"I'm so sorry, did I wake you?! I really didn't mean to be loud..." I apologize in return for more than I intend.

"No, it's alright. It's nice to have so much life in the house..."

"Well... Harold wanted to walk around Holmes Chapel to show me the bakery. We talked about you and Robin and how much he misses you all the time. He told me how happy he is being here. He asked me about my family..."

"Do you miss them?" She wonders genuinely.

"My family is everything to me. I miss them very much. It's hard knowing there's an ocean between us and we can't get to each other... I think it's the hardest thing I had to do in my life letting them behind as I start a life elsewhere. But Harry is so understanding and caring..." I whisper getting way too emotional, I quickly wipe the tears off my eyes. "He asked me if he could meet them over Skype last night. That is why I was laughing so hard. I'm really sorry..."

She smiles sharing my emotions tears in her eyes. She takes my hand in hers. It's warm from her cup of tea and it comforts me.

"How did it go?" She smiles with the same warmth.

I giggle remembering how it went.

"It was perfect! He was his usual charming goofy self. He swooned them over. He spoke French, on his own, the best he could. It was... simply perfect! I couldn't be happier... I love him..." I shyly say looking at my hand still in Anne's before looking at her.