Four

The flight was long, one of the longest I've ever had to endure. There was a stop over in Dubai for two hours, yet it still seemed like I'd spent my whole life on a plane. I couldn't complain too much though, Jake had brought first class tickets to my surprise. So the flight was definitely comfy compared to the hell I could imagine in economy.

We had spent the whole flight talking most of the way, well at least I did. Jake would talk here and there, acknowledging what I'd said or giving his own opinion. He really wasn't a sharer though, so he never told me much at all. After Dubai he had started a movie, I decided to listen to my iPod. I needed the music of Bring Me The Horizon to fill my ears and cloud my thoughts. I found 'Drown' was on repeat for nearly two hours, before I finally decided to put my phone back onto shuffle.

When we landed in England it was nearly seven o'clock at night, the same day we had left. I was completely pooped; it was currently five in the morning tomorrow back home. I couldn't even wrap my head around the time zones, all I knew was that I felt like a zombie.

We waited for my large suitcase to come around the conveyor belt, before stepping out into the airport. I was thankful that Jake was wearing his sunglasses and hat again; I didn't think I could deal with his fans when I was so sleepy.

A man in a suit stood with a sign, the name 'Miss Greene' written in black marker on it. I looked over to Jake, wondering why it wasn't his name on the board.

"My name?" I asked, Jake nodded to the man and he was immediately at my side. Taking my luggage from me and guiding us out to his sleek black car. I guessed it was the newest model of a Mercedes, then realised I definitely read too many magazines.

"Couldn't have him holding my name, that would attract attention," Jake pointed out, opening the back seat door for me while the driver put my luggage into the boot. I slipped into the comfy leather seats, scooting over so Jake could get in next to me.

"How was your flight Mr Owens?" the driver asked, as he got into the car and started it up.

"Good. Thanks for picking us up Finn," Jake replied as we peeled away from the parking bay out the front of the airport.

"Any time," Finn smiled into the review mirror, I guess Finn was a regular chauffer.

"We are just stopping in London for dinner with the band and Bill Thompson, a welcome kind of thing, before heading to my house," Jake explained, as Finn drove effortlessly through the streets of London. I peered out my window, enjoying how different yet similar it was to Melbourne. It was beautiful; the architecture was absolutely breathtaking even in the evening. I was way past excited; the photos that I was going to take here were going to be my favourites. I could already feel it.

"That's fine," I said, looking over to Jake and giving him a quick smile before I went back to staring out my window.

Within ten minutes, we pulled up to a brightly lit, two story house that had been converted into a very expensive looking restaurant. The street it sat on had shops that looked similar, everything extremely expensive and very far out of my price range.

"I don't think I have enough money to eat here," I croaked, sheer horror rising in me. I was completely taking the free ride, and guilt was setting in.

"It's Bill's shout," Jake said from next to me, reminding me that he was actually still there. "Stop worrying about money now, because it's not something you need to worry about at all. Like I said before, you are part of the crew and we will look after you."

"Brought me this car he did," Finn piped up, rubbing his hands on the steering wheel in pure love of his car.

"Don't go around telling my other chauffers that, they will all want a free car," Jake said, a small smile playing on his lips. One of the biggest smiles I'd seen on his face yet. It was gorgeous, and it hurt me to think about how perfect his full smile was.