Chapter 11

Meg's POV 

It's just 8 am and I'm taking my everyday dose of coffee. I guess Sky will be up at around 11 or so. Hmm. What should I do before cooking lunch. I was about to go up to my room when the doorbell rang. Who would this be, I thought, but as soon as I arrived on the door I knew who it is. 

Opening the door I meet this beautiful lady at around her 40's. Greeting her with a smile I said good morning and stepped aside to let her in. The woman started to walk and I followed her until she reached the bottom of the stairs. 

"Luna Sofia may I ask what brought you here? And what may we do for you today?" 

"Well, Megan I am here to pick up your sister. Is she up yet?" 

I wondered why Luna Sofia and my sister are going. Setting aside my confusion, I informed her that Sky is not yet awake and I will need a few minutes to wake her up. She agreed and I went up stairs to Skylar's room, where she's still sound asleep. 

Walking to the bed I called her name but she have not move a muscle. Trying not to be harsh with her I called out her name again but still no response. I tapped her shoulder but still no response. Since I no longer have any choice but to really on my bitchiness, I pulled her hard on both legs until she fell down on the floor. 

Finally, she woke up but looking so pissed. Yes she hates when someone interrupts her sleep, so when she got to her senses she almost jumped at me but suddenly stopped. Looking on the door Luna Sofia had actually followed me, but I hope she didn't saw what I needed to do. 

Sky then threatened me as soon as she had moved on from seeing the Luna inside her room. But Luna Sofiat told her to let me be. Walking towards Skylar, Luna then assisted her to stand up and told her to get fixed because they're leaving. 

After informing her on what the Luna was planning for the morning, Skylar went to take a bath while Luna Sofia and I went back down stairs. We are having a great time when Skylar showed up with her face unpredictable. 

Both Luna and Sky talked for a while before leaving. Then after a few minutes, Luna decided that it was time to go. Still not knowing where they're going and what is the Luna planning to do with sky, I walked them out of the house until I can no longer see the Luna's car. 

Left alone I decided to do house hold chores, cook for my lunch and then watch a marathon of game of thrones season 1 since we have a cd of it. I have just finished the 3th episode when the door bell rang. But before I could have reached the door, my wolf already knew who it is and she's very happy to see him after yesterday's incident.  

I opened the door and immediately jumped on Nate hugging him tight while saying sorry. He said it was ok and then I let go. I got hold of his hand, walked him to the house and closed the door when we got pass it. Then we got seated on the couch. 

'So where is your brat of a sister?' Nate asks in a cocky tone. Raising an eyebrow at him, I asked why he's looking for her and told him that she's not at home. Giving me a questioning look I kept my silence and proceeded on watching. 

Seeing as he might have understood that I don't want to talk about my sister, he didn't asked any more questions about Sky. And then after around 30 minutes of silence, he said sorry for what happened yesterday. I then told him that he doesn't need to be sorry and we continued to watch Game of thrones. 

After an hour of watching, we got tired and decided to prepare dinner. While I was cooking, Nate decided to get me updated on what happened on the pack house when they went home. He was telling me how Alpha Patrick dealt with Cleo when Skylar came in and said hi.