Chapter 58: We meet again

Sky’s POV

“I have a sister.” Maura mumbled then returning the hug that I so willingly gave her. At first it was awkward but we soon grew familiar with each other’s warmth that we got startled when someone started banging on my office door. Letting go of my dear younger sister I told her to get back to her seat as I check who’s at the door. As I walk towards the door I made sure to wipe the tears that have flown freely from my bloodshot eyes.

It is practically useless to do because whoever is standing on the other side of the door will surely know that I have cried. Then one last time I breathed in deeply before opening the door. As the banging continues I swung the door open to a fuming Megan. But her face soon softens once she had a clear view of my face and bloodshot eyes.

“Who made you cry?” She asked her voice vibrated with anger and protectiveness. I shook my head not saying a word but then moved out off the way for her to enter. “Come on in and sit.” I stated waiting for her to step inside so that I may close the door. It took her a moment but she obliged then went straight in not realizing that we have company. Well it was obvious she did not notice Maura who’s seated there because she was looking at me the whole tome.

“Come on sit.” I stated gesturing to the seat besides Maura. “Oh. You have company.” She then stated noticing the newest member of our family. “This can wait. I th-“ She was about to walk out the room without any questions asked but I stopped her right there. “No; Meg stay. We need to talk.” I stated calmly as I sat back in to my seat waiting for her to be seated as well.

“I guess it’s time to formally introduce you two.” I started off. “Maura, this is Megan. She is my older sister. Meg, this girl right here is Maura. She is the daughter of Alpha Victoria of the Blood Moon Pack.” I looked at them as they exchange looks and a timid smile from Maura. “Maura,” I address her directly.”Meg is also my half sister. She is my mother’s first born.” I continued as I see Meg try to process what is going on while Maura nodded at me.

“I know you’re trying to process what I have said Meg so I will just answer your silent question.” I smiled at the when she threw me a glare. “Meg, Maura is Dad’s child to Alpha Victoria. She too is my sister.” Looking in to her eyes I saw how her expression changed from confusion to realization as she comes to understand what I have just said. Her eyes widened then looked at Maura, pulling her to face her as she examines her facial structures.

“Holy sh-“ She was about to curse out loud but was able to hold back. “Sorry.” She then apologize with a sly smile. “I didn’t saw the resemblance earlier but now that you have told me…. She practically looks like your clone only with darker complexion and black hair.” Meg stated as she continue to check on Maura.

“S-so you’re not chocked?” Maura stutters as she asks Meg her only question. “No. I knew about you a few years back. It was driving mom insane because she would like to know you but dad won’t agree to press anything with Alpha Victoria.” Meg explains but then realized that she has been caught. “So how long have you known about this and how?” I asked her showing my interest at her answer. “Ugh! Why did you have to be so much like your dad?” She exclaims but then sighs in defeat.

Maura chuckled but then Meg gave her a death glare making her stop. “Guess I have to deal with three younger sisters eh?” She asked to herself then continued to answer my question. “I overheard them arguing before like about when Maura was at the age of ten. Mom had found out that when she allowed dad to stay the night with Alpha Victoria; a child was conceived. However they had come to an agreement that dad will no longer step foot on the territory of Blood Moon.

Thus giving him no rights or what so ever to see his child. Well, mother was furious. It was the first time I ever saw her wolf surface in anger and rage. Of course she would like to at least see the child that her mate had brought up to this world. But he wouldn't allow her to speak with Alpha Victoria saying they just need to let it go and forget.” Meg finished of her story full of sadness.