Chapter 18

"Danita!" Suddenly hearing my name be shouted on my ear woke me up with a feeling that I might get a heart attack from it. Deciding to take a rest to slow down my rapidly beating heart I let out a sigh.

Feeling better I decided to open my eyes. Surprised to see Amber still on top of me with a wide grin on her face I secretly ploted a plan to get back at her. then asked "Why did you have to shout directly on my ear?"

Amber's face fell and changed from this cocky bitch to this sorry looking puppy eyed look that she always does to make me forgive her. But I have expected this. And this time I will just play with her.

"Okay, I forgive you. Just tell me a valid reason." I urge her to believe that I have forgiven her while trying to get a reasonable answer why she did what ahe did.

"Well,. Actually, I was not supposed to do that. But you see, I have been trying to wake you up for a bout 10 minutes now. And you're still not waking up." Splurtted out the words with out pausing to breath.

"Well, there are some other ways to wake me up. Have you even triwd them before you tried to destroy my eardrums?" I asked her again trying to play with her.

"Well, I have, really. But it seems that you were so exhausted fron last night so.. By the way, you might want to put on your clothes before or dads arrive." She yet again gave out an answer to my question while leaving me alone on the bed.

Remembering what happened last night made me realize what she meant. "Oh!" I manage to let out before wrapping the blanket on my body.

"Oh?! WTH dani! Dont tell me you have forgotten about last night?" By hearing my simple comment, Amber bursts out shouting at me. But I didn't gave her any attention until I finished putting my clothes on.

After making sure that I am at least presentable, before totally doing my morning ritual, I sat on the bed and faced her. Giving her a wide grin her face started to fall.

"You've got to be kidding me!" An angry Amber burst out. But she don't scare me. In fact I let out a loud laugh. "Haha. Well, technically you've been punked!" I shouted at her still laughing my heart out.

"You're so evil. D'you know that?" Amber groaned in frustration. "Hmm. Actually, my dear bff, playback's a bitch." I spat at her with a wide grin on my face.

Unable to handle her self anymore, she tackled me until we fell down to the floor. "Say mercy!" She shouted. But I wont give her that kind of reward. While on the middle or trying to get amber off of me, we got startled with the noise of a car engine from a far.

Totally stopping from our playfulness, Amber spoke first. "They are early. I'm not yet ready to start the day." She whines while letting go of my arms and hopping off of me.

"Yeah, well we don't have a choice now, do we? I'll just do my rituals fast." Making sure to get ready for the day I inform Amber what I'll be doing so she may do her daily routine as well.

After a few this and that, and we're ready for the day ahead. Once our dad's arrive we both are already ready for the training that they have for us. And now, we're on our way down off the treehouse.

"Had a goid night's sleep?" Dad asked with a wide grin on his face. Taking all my energy to not give in to his trap. I gave him a questioning look.

Well, since the day that they told us about their job and all about how real werewolves are they have been training us and had kicked us both out from home. So, Amber and I have been living here in the woods for about a week now. But our parents still support us. It's just that they want us to learn on our own and start to be independent.