Chapter 25: Makeup and Rollercoasters

(a/n) This event actually happened to a friend of mine, and it happened rather recently at one of my favorite water/amusement parks. So don't yell at me if you think that this is unrealistic!

P.S. DONT BE FOOLED BY MY HAIR I TRIED REALLY HARD TO BE MIKEY BUT HIS HAIR IS IMPOSSIBLE ^^^

P.P.S. DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH THE NEW BROKEN SCENE??? LUKES SCREAMS TURNED ME ON SO BAD AND MICHAEL WAS HITTING ME WITH ALL SORTS OF FEELS AND JET BLACK HEART LIVE MADE ME CRY SO HARD AND IM IN PAIN RIGHT NOW DONT TALK TO ME

"I. Need. Atmosphere," Ashton groaned as he dragged himself around the dining room. His legs were apparently useless, because they sagged behind him as he army-crawled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, hardly looking up from my deck of cards. "There's plenty of atmosphere in here. If this isn't enough for you, go up to the roof."

He glared at me. "Fine. I. Need. A. Change. Of. Scenery."

"What's wrong, babe?" Allison asked, kneeling down beside him.

"I'm going to die if we spend another minute here in this incredibly dull inn," Ashton told her. "We need to do something fun and different for once. I'm getting so restless that I'll probably destroy something soon."

"That's the last thing we need," I remarked. "The doorman hates you enough as it is."

"Shut up. You're not helping."

"Ashton gets me," Luke agreed. "I'm so bored here. Why can't we go out somewhere? I promise that we'll stay safe and out of sight."

Michael glanced at me and raised his eyebrows. We had managed to leave the inn without getting caught, and the others still didn't know about it. We were keeping it a secret from them. That had been a few days ago, but I was starting to understand their pain. I wanted to do something entertaining as well, but what?

"We can't go anywhere," I said. "I can't drive, remember?"

"But I can," Ashton reminded me.

"And I trust him enough to take us somewhere fun," Allison said, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Please, Reese?" Luke whined, clasping his hands together. "Pretty please with rainbow sprinkles on top?"

"The hypothetical physical appearance of the 'please' does not change my mind," I stated flatly.

"Please?!" they all yelled at me, even Michael. But Calum, who had been giving me the cold shoulder ever since I rejected him, remained silent.

"Fine!" I exclaimed, blowing a fuse. "But if we get caught, I'm leaving you all behind."

"Yay!" they cheered.

"So... where are we going?" Luke asked once the celebration was over.

"That, my friend, is a good question," Ashton declared. "Where are we going, Reese?"

"Why does she get to pick?" Allison and Calum demanded at the same time.

The drummer looked uneasy. "I don't know. Isn't she in charge or something?"

"No!" my crazy friend exclaimed. "I'm in charge! And I say that we should go, um.... Ugh, I saw an amusement park about a half hour from here. How about that?"

"Yeah!" Michael whooped, throwing his hands up. "I love rollercoasters!"

"Now there's the matter of your disguises...." I smirked, rubbing my hands together evilly.