Chapter 12: Chases and Betrayals

(a/n) Wow, man, that 5SOS concert was such an experience. I didn't get to meet the boys, but that's alright. I don't have post-concert depression, so I only look back and smile at the memories. The concert taught me that I'm not in love with them, just their music and talent. But they will always hold a special place in my heart, because they've taught me how to let go and be myself without caring about what other people think. The picture above was taken by my mother. That was my concert experience, in case you cared. :)

P.S. I was telling my family about 5SOS and showing them pictures, and my mother told me that Luke would look much better without his lip ring. I accidentally told her that it would be fun to play with, and now I think that my family is concerned about my sanity. My little sister also asked me if Calum was the mascot of 5SOS, and I laughed for maybe five minutes straight. That's my family, guys.

P.P.S. ITS TIME FOR VOTING FOR THE WATTYS!! IF YOU GUYS COULD VOTE FOR ME EACH DAY BY COMMENTING UNDER "Undiscovered Gems" IN @kingsinbands STORY "5 Seconds of Summer Watty Awards || Season 2" THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE AND I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER. ILL PROBABLY GIVE EVERYONE A SPECIAL PRIZE IF SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS LOL. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! :))))

"Get her!" a man shouted, pointing at me.

Time seemed to freeze. How did he know that I was an accomplice in kidnapping 5SOS? I could have a missing person file about me around the same time the boys disappeared. If that was the case, even a nincompoop could put two-and-two together. But who would think that I was missing? I lived by myself, so my parents would never worry about me, and my only friend was with me....

Wait a second.

My dad had been feeding Killer for the past couple weeks since I left. I was unable to call and explain the situation to him, duh, so I had technically disappeared without cause. That was worth a missing person file, and no doubt Allison's parents had freaked ages ago. The police had finally caught up to us.

But wait another second.

Maybe the authorities didn't think that I was an accomplice in kidnapping 5SOS. Maybe they thought that Allison had kidnapped me as well, and they were only concerned about arresting her. The boys and I could finally be free!

But even though I figured all of this out in under ten seconds, my instincts were screaming at me to run. That feeling intensified when two police officers began charging at me. So, against my better nature, I found myself spinning around and sprinting in the other direction.

What was I doing? This just convinced them that I was guilty! I was really dead meat now. How would I be able to explain this? All I knew was that I had to get back to the tour bus, shove Allison outside, and get a move on.

I looped around the stores in the strip mall, running around in a complete circle. Even though I was a black belt, I hadn't exercised in forever, and I was really running low on energy. I gasped for air and looked around anxiously, trying to find a hiding spot.

I found the perfect place, and I ducked inside. I began throwing on several articles of clothing, and I hid my face under a floppy hat. The police officers thundered past, not even bothering to glance inside the store window. Wow, they were idiots. I tore off my clothes and left the thrift store.

I walked past a few more shops calmly, but it took all of my willpower not to freak the heck out. I had no idea what to do, and all I could think about was how I was in so much trouble, and Allison didn't care, and the boys were still stuck inside the tour bus. I just had to get back to them and straighten this whole mess out.