5th chapter: An hectic school trip (part two)

Mia's PoV

I woke up hearing the phone buzzing, still half asleep I grabbed the cell phone and turned the alarm off then I just turned around and fell asleep again; I woke up for the second time with Judy sitting on top of me impairing my breathing.

"What's going on?" I asked yawning.

"You big idiot!" she threw at me. "Why did you turn the alarm off?"

"It was annoying!" I exclaimed as I shove Judy to the end of the bed and sat down. 

She looked at me defiantly, grabbed her pillow and threw it right to my face.

"Now we're late!" she exclaimed trying not to laugh ending up with a grin on her face instead.

I jumped at her words and got out of bed in a hurry only achieving to stumble on the bed sheets and fall with my face on the floor. Judy burst out laughing forgetting she was at the end of the bed and fell backwards, luckily for her the bed wasn't that far from the floor; this time I was the one who burst out laughing until both of us snapped remembering the time and went to get ready in a huge hurry. We both put on our school uniform because we were going out of that city and if we got lost it would be much easier to find us. Once we were ready we got out of the room and rushed towards the lobby.

"I've noticed that you are always wearing that necklace." Judy commented on the way.

"It's very important to me." I exclaimed grabbing the little dolphin and gently caressing it.

"It must be for you to sleep with it." she observed.

"Well that's because we fell asleep without even noticing." I recalled the night before; we had spent it talking until both of us just simply fell asleep.

"Ah, yeah!" laughing she nodded.

"But still, this is like a lucky charm, you know?" I continued. "It's my little guardian." I let out before placing my lips on the dolphin giving it a soft kiss.

Next to me Judy stopped on her tracks and with an amused grin exclaimed.

"Good morning you two!" then she just laughed. "What's the matter Richard? The sun's too bright for ya?" obviously she was playing with him seeing as we were inside a building and the sun couldn't be seen.

I looked at Heart who was crouching down in the middle of the intersection where the two sides of the building united with his right hand touching the back of his neck while the back part of his left one covered his mouth, his cheeks were quite red and his eyes looked to everywhere but us.

"Is something wrong?" I began to ask, normally I would think that it was the behaviour of someone who was feeling embarrassed however I saw no reason for him to be acting that way and so I started to worry. "Are you sick? Maybe you have a fever." approaching him and crouching down to his level I tried to put my hand over his forehead in order to measure his temperature but Heart grabbed my wrist preventing me from doing so.

"I-I am fine." finally looking at me he said.

"Look Andrew, they completely forgot we exist." Judy loudly exclaimed.

"I know right. Love can be so unfair to the friends." following Judy, Andrew commented which made Heart tense up.

"Please do not say that." facing Andrew, Heart asked.

"Right, right. Anyway Judy and I will be going. Have fun you two." and before any of us could stop them they left leaving Heart and I alone in the middle of the hall.

I looked at him once more decided to get whatever was happening out of his mouth and while leering I asked again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" getting up from his crouching position Heart sighed and finally spoke.