It's a Date? 2ne1 ft. EXO (Part 1)

Author's Note: Thank u for the requested story @ =) Sorry for the delay hehhe I hope you enjoy reading it =) Thanks

P.S
Honestly, I dont know much about Exo since I am a VIP and Blackjack fan. So I appologize uf some characters are repeating too much. Btw, I included Tao, Kris and Luhan here since I still concider them as a part of Exo because even though I am not an Exo-L I still beloeve that exo is group bounded with friendship and not because of stupid money and company =_=

~~~~~
Chanyeol's Pov

After so many years of hiding my feelings for Sandara Park of a famous kpop girl group, 2ne1, I finally had courage to confess. And fortunately, we had mutual feelings. We are now dating secretly for a month now. We can't say anything to the fans since our companies are known to be 'rivals'. But our companies know about us, they just dont wanna cause any conflicts so they suggested to make it a secret. Its okay for me atleast we were not forbidden to love but I just cant brush off the feeling of being excited and proud to say to the whole world that I owned the Vampire Goddess of South Korea.

Today is our 1st monthsary and I asked Dara to have a date with. Fortunately, she said yes that's why I am here at my room getting ready for our date.

Clean and Cool Clothes - ✔

Black Cap- ✔

Money - ✔

Flowers - ✔

After checking the things that I need I went out of our dorm. I was about to leave when I felt a hand stopping me.

"Dobii~ssi Where are you going?" Baekyeon asked. I looked at him and smiled a meaningful smile.

"Neeeh Are you going to a date Chanyeol" Suho said and placed his arms around my shoulders.

"with dara?" Kai butted in and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I just smiled at them and nodded shyly.

"Proud of you Bro!" Luhan said why jokingly wiped a fake tear from his eyes.

"After a long time of suffering it finally bore a fruit hahaha XD" Tao teased while holding a panda teddy bear. I felt my face turned red when all of the members started teasing me about the things that I did to Sandara so that I could date her. I have to undergo that 'ligaw' thing before she said Yes.

(A:N// For non-filipino readers ligaw means court or courtship in english =) )

"Thanks guys" I sincerely said to them. They all just gave me a supportive smile and gave me a hands up. I was about to continue walking when I felt Kai's hand patted me in the shoulders and then walked by pass me.

"Okay Dobi let's go!!" He cheerfully said. I wad confused on what he said so I looked at him confusingly and asked what does he mean by 'Let's go'

"What?" I asked

"That's right Kai! Let's go!!! Come on Channie!" Baekyun said and followed Kai.

"Wait! What?"

"Okay." Kris said and patted my shoulders before leaving.

"Wait Guys! What do you mean by 'Let's Go'? Let's go to where?" I asked. I dont know why but I have a really bad feeling about this..

"It means what it means Chanyeol" Suho said and followed the others. And as soon as Suho went out all of the remaining Exo members stood up and walked pass me. I am still confused on what they were doing but I think I have a little Hunch on what they mean.

"Wait!!!!!!! " I shouted as I slowly knew what they mean. They all looked at me confusingly waiting for me to say something except for Baekyeon and Kai who are evilishly smirking at me.

"Dont tell me... You are coming with me...." I slowly said. They just looked at me teasingly and nodded.

"Ahuuuuh!" Kai said.

"And dara.."

"Yeah." Baekyeon and Kai teasingly said.

"At our date?"

"YEEEEEEEEES!!!" They all said in unison.

"Oh no!" I whispered in the air and quickly ran towards my car. And I dont know how the hell it happned but all of us were thinkong the same thing. And that is getting inside my car first.

~~~~~
Author's note: I know I knownuts supppeeer short heheh sorry about that. I am still not in the mood writing something so please understand hahha xD I'll update the second part as soon as I cab haha

Dedicated to @Aubreyyy for actively commenting at my stories :D