Look At Me (Part 2)

-Supposedly I should have posted this at the same time with the last chapter/part but unfortunately I made a horrible mistake and unintentionally deleted this. I'm sorry for the wrong grammars , spelling and typos. I was really upset and tired while re-writing this. I hope you'll understand. Enjoy-

Sandara's POV

"1......2.....3.....4" Bom counted then started strumming her bass guitar strings, Minzy started beating the drum while CL was playing her lead guitar softly.

I took one deep breath once again and looked at the audience infront of me. Honestly speaking I'm not really that confident on my voice but I'll sing for you Chanyeol-ssi. I'll sing the song of my heart and I hope that you'll listen.

"Look at me.... Chanyeol" I whispered in the wind and started strumming my guitar. I closed my eyes.

(Music: More Than Words by Westlife)

" Saying I love you,
Is not the words,
I want to hear from you,
It's not that I want you, "

Funny how I fell inlove with a person I dont know. If I was to be asked why I fell inlove with you I think I only have two reasons. One, I was captivated by your tears and two, trapped inside by your pain. Am I being unreasonable? May be I am. But despite these doubts I know deep inside I love you. I don't need you tp say you love me. Just look at me Chanyeol-ahh. Look at me.

" Not to say but if you only knew,
How easy,
it would be to show me how you feel, "

How the hell did I fell inlove so easily? Was it too fast? Am I just hallucinating? Is this really love? What if this was only a lie? Or a fantasy I created? I dont know. But what I know is I want you to look at me.

"More than words,
is all you have to do,
to make it real,
Then you wouldn't have to say,
that you love me,
Cause I'd already know,"

Am I crazy if I want to have you for myself? Am I being delusional if I keep on dreaming that he would finally look this way? Am I weird for hoping that he would love me too?

"What would you do,
if my heart was torn in two,"

Chanyeol-aah, I don't know what happened but can I help you heal your wound? Can I come inside your life and stay? Can I stay by your side? Can I be the one for you?

" More than words to show you feel,
That your love for me is real, "

Chanyeol-aah, Will you ever notice me? Will you be able to look at me the same way you looked at the girl? Will you let me stay by your side? Will you let me love you?

"What would you say,
if I took those words away,

Then you couldn't make things new,
Just by saying I love you, "

Geez funny how I act like really know you. I mean we just met----Err scratch that since we never met nor talked-- at the bar! BAR! A hopeless place! But... Chanyeol am I weird? Becuase I still fell inlove with you. I still... found love... In a hopless place.