♥About the New Book (Prologue)♥

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 2K VIEWS! BECAUSE IF THIS, I'LL BE POSTING THE PROLOGUE OF MY NEW BOOK THAT IS NOT YET PUBLISHED =)

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

PROLOGUE

In a kingdom called Athena, there lived a princess who has everything the world could offer.

She has the looks, the money, the classy friends, handsome suitors, amazing talent and the power. She has almost everything except for one thing, she was lacking emotion.

All you could see in her face was nothing but a poker face. Even once the people of the kingdom never saw their princess laugh or smile. All they ever saw of her was her frown, her bitchy face, and her poker face.

Even tho she was lacking emotion she was a bitch. A classy bitch.

She was the total opposite of the fairytale-like princesses you could see in the movies or read from stories. She was mean, sarcastic, cold and bad. There will be no day that she wouldn't find her self indulging into some fight.

Because of her attitude she was dubbed "Princess Bitch" by the people. A lot of people hate her, some pities her and a few doesn't care about her. She doesn't really care about what people think of her. She never cared about anything until the Princess Bitch encountered the Bubbly Prince.

He was bubby. A happy go lucky kind of man. She was humorous, simple, helpful, thoughtful and definetly kind. He was the complete opposite of the princess.

At first she never gave any attention to the Bubbly Prince until one faithful day. One faithful day that changed her life completely.

In an unexplainable reason, both of them got into an accident. It was a disaster. Everyone , including the princess herself, thought that it ass the end but magic changed it.

One day, the Princess Bitch woke up inside the Bubbly Prince's body. And the Bubbly Prince was inside the Princess Bitch. Both of them switched bodies and souls.

Now, what will happen to our Princess Bitch?

How about our Bubbly Prince?

Is this really a curse?

Or is it a touch of destiny?

Let's find out by reading the cute story about the two opposite persons who switched bodies.

✿*゚¨゚✎*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Hehehehe =) I know it's not that good but atleast it's not that bad either =) Again. thank you much for reading this book =)
Bye~~