My Feelings (A Fan Rant)

-First of all, this is not an update. It has been quite a while since MINZY'S departure from the group. This update is my letter for her. BEWARE!! WARNING!! Some of my opinions here may be opposite on what you feel so pleasw don't hate me for this. I would still support Minzy tho but it won't be the same. P.S Sorry for the typos, wrong grammar and such. I wa sin a hurry on making this soooo yeah whatevs.-

Okay before I start my feelings for Minzy-unnie I just want to inform you again (Since I'm pretty sure you skipped reading my Author's note above) that some of my opinions here mighe be offensive for you. If these kind of things are too much for you then pleasw skip this part and read the next one (Look At me Part 2). If you want to continue then it's totally fine! If you're opinion is opposite to mine and you want to talk about it orake some clarification , it's fine for me. BUT if you're asking for a fight then I wont back down. I have my own principles and opinions so insulting it is unacceptable. I hope you'll understand.

During the day Minzy's leave from 2ne1 and also tp YG entertainment gave me mixed feelings. I was happy but at the same time unhappy (Whut?) ,  depressed, angry and upset. Ofcourse I was very unhappy of the news.  At first I didn't believe what allkpop and koreaboo news about it. I was angry at Allkpop and Koreaboo at that time since I never really did believe on them and I thought they were ruining 2NE1's image again. (You can't blame me for not believing tho, some of the admins there are shits and dumb assholes) But when the page  (YG United) told the same thing, I wad devastated.  I really cried that time. I recalled the day of their performance in MAMA and it pains me. Fuckin sh!t I was expecting a comeback ! Not a member who would never come back. Geeeeeez

Ofcoursse, I was happy too when I found out that 2ne1 has an upcoming comeback in I-dunno-when-since-YG-might-be-trolling-again. Yes,I was upset by the news but with or without Minzy, 2ne1 and YG need to keep on going. Come on guys, let's not be selfish here. Not because Minzy left means 2ne1 will be over. WE STILL have CL, Dara and Bom-unnie so let's stay strong for them. Minzy is not the only one who made 2ne1 who they are today so let's not drag everyone down.

(Cusses and some rants coming)

After her departure a lot of  stress and some shits came into me and I just can't keep it all inside me. WARNING!! WARNING!! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE RANTS AND CURSES PLEASE DON'T READ :)

Ofcourse, after some time I moved on. Even if I cry everyday it won't change the fact that Minzy left so I decided to move one and let go. But then some bullsh!t haters wont even shut up.  I don't know about you guys but for me Sones and Blackjacks are lile the rivals/Frenemies of the KPOP fanwars. So when they found out ooooh how much I want to rip their necks. Before some of you'll react, I'm not generalizing okay? Only some sones acted like a sweet little bitch to us.

Uugggh! I hate the way some of them were so effin plastic! Stating skme shits like 'Now you know what we Feel! That's karma bitches!'  'They laughed at is but we wont because we're blah blah blah'  'I'm a skne and I feel you blah blah blah even tho you guys laughed at us we would not insult you because we're blah BLAH'  GRRRRRR!!! IF YOU WANT A FIGHT FUCKIN TELL US!!! WE WERE SERIOUSLY UPSET ABOUT THE NEWS AND YOU'LL ACT SO-MATURE ?! WHAT THE F IS THAT?! It's okay to comfort us ya'know. It has no harm but COMFORTING US WHILE COMPARING OUR 'WRONG ACTIONS' AND YOUR SO-CALLED 'RIGHT AND MATURE ACTIONS' ARE FUUUUUUUU------NNNNN AAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHH!!!! (again, I'm not generalizing the whole fandom. Only some of the Sones are assholes. )

What pisses me more is that SOME blackjacks are being an asshole too. Stating like 'I'm leaving the YG family fandom'  'Minzy won't leave if only YG took care of her. YG FUUUU*K YOU!!!'   ' F*CK YOU YG! GO TO HELL!!'  'I HOPE YG ENTERTAINMENT WILL GO DOWN!!'   'DIE YG! DIE!'    You know It's okay to express what you feel.  It's okay to blame YG too since I know your very upset about the news but FUCCCCCKIIIN SSHEEEEEEEEET DON'T INVOLVE OTHER YG ARTIST IN HERE!!!! YOU CALL YOUR SELF A YG-STAN BUT YOU COULD EASILY SAY THOSE BULLSH!TS  ?!?! CAN YOU PLEASE PUUUUUUUUUT IN YOUR HEAD THAT YG IS NOT COMPOSED OF 2NE1 ONLY!!! THERE ARE A LOT OF ATRTISTS IN YG THAT IS TALENTED TOO!! EXAMPLE, BIGBANG, WINNER, IKON, AKMU, LEE HI AND MANY MORE!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL YOURSELF A YG-STAN WHEN YOU'RE A BLACKJACK ONLY?!  What is more UPSETTING IS THAT SOME OF US COULD EASILY TALK ABOUT 'DEATH'OF A PERSON JUST BECUASE OF THIS!!!!  YOY WOULD KILL A PERSON JUST BECAUE OF THIS?!!!! MYY GOOOOOD!!   ITTTT WASSSS MINZY'S FUCKIN DECISION! YG HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT! I WOULD ARGUE AND FIGHT MY CO-FANS JUST TO DEFEND YG! TSSSSSS ACCUSING A PERSON EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW THE EXACT REASON WHY SHE LEFT IS SOOO FUUUUUUUUUUU-------- AGSKSBSKSOABA (sorru about that. I'm running out of worda hahaha XP)

There are still a lot of things I want to say but if I won't restrain myslef from ranting I might see hell in a matter of seconds. Hahaha xP. How bout you guys? What are your feelings on Minzy leaving 2ne1? You can share it to me if you want :) Bye~~