Let's Break Up

PLEASE READ!! OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 8.95K READS 336 VOTES AND 130 COMMENTS!! AS A GIFT I'M PUBLISHING 2 OR MORE UPDATES FOR TODAY OR TOMORROW♡♡

BY THE WAY!! I DELETED BLACK ROSE BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS. BUUUT! I'LL BE POSTING THE LAST AND FINAL FANFIC FOR CHANDARA! MAYBE TODAY OR TOMORROW. DEPENDS ON MY MOOD HAHAHA ENJOY!

✿*゚¨゚✎*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚✎・

Today was the Senior Night Ball in **** High School and Dara and her friends were busy preparing for the big night. CL was busy readjusting or remaking her drezs into her own style. Minzy was adjusting her heels so that she can dance all she want with those killer heels. Bom was happily eating her corn. All of them were busy doing their own thing except for one person. .. Dara

Dara and her boyfriend, Chanyeol, had a very big fight. They were arguing about the future. Their high school life was almost over and the care free days are coming to an end. Dara and Chanyeol thought that it would be the best to talk about what to do in the future toGEther but instead of having a happy chat, they argued and faught for things they never could have thought they would disagree upon.

Both Dara and Chanyeol wanted to do different things but the result would not be pleasing for their relationship. This caused them to fight. This was the biggest fight they ever had and Dara can't help but feel bad about it. It took her days before she thought of what to do. It was hard. But it was for the best . . . They need to break up.

Dara knew Chanyeol thought about this choice too. She knows she doesn't want it but she knew he also wanted what is best for the both of them.

Right there at the room with her friends Dara knew that at that night they would break up. She knew it would happen. She was a hundred percent sure. But even though she was ready, she knew that she would never be ready for the pain of separation. She loves her. And she know he loves her too. Despite of their early age she knew their love was true. But it wasn't the right time for them. She knew that. He knew that. Everyone knew that. But like every highschool lovers they still tried. Some failed. Some succeeded. But only a few got their own happy ending. Having a relationship in highschool is never reassuring but they risked it. Dara knew it would end but she risked it. And now she would finally face the consequences of it.

She didn't regret being with him. Heck he was the best thing that she ever had! The only regret she had was not making it last longer.

"Unnie?" Dara looked at the person who called her and saw CL now looking as fashionable as always.

"Yes?" Dara asked softly. CL knew something was wrong but she chose not to mingle with her business.

"Let's go?" She said. Dara could feel her heart beating so fast and the clenching of her heart. She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay"

------

At the Ball

Chanyeol was silently waiting infront of the gate waiting for Dara to come. He knew what would happen tonight but he tried his best to accept everything. Without anyome knowing, since the day he realized what would happen this night he was silently crying at his room. Wishing that this day won't come, hoping that it won't happen and dreading the day he would stand here. But even hpw many times he wished and hoped he knew he won't be able to avoid it.