Textmate

I'll try and update more tO make up with the months I kept some of my readers waiting for my new update :) Hehehe Here ya gooo

✿*゚¨゚✎*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Dara's POV

Hi! My name is Sandara Park and I am a highschool student here in ****. It's already lunch break so my friends and I decided to eat lunch in the cafeteria.

"MY GOD! DID HE NOT KNOW HOW IMPORTANT CORN IS TO THE WHOLE HUMANITY?!" bom said. She was complaining about her boyfriend who 'insulted' her ever-so-loved corn.

"PFFT--And then what happened?" I heard Seungri asked. Bom rolled her eyes in a childish way and then crossed her arms.

"Hmmp! LISTEN To me you Freakin LIL Boy!! Your Noona here has a lot of things to tell you!! You Guys (Points at Bigbang) shoyld listen too!! First if all, You boys should know...." Bom was 'scolding' the boys when I felt a vibrate from my pocket. It was from my cellphone.

I took out my phone and I smiled as I saw the person who messaged me

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

From: ♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: Lunch?

Good Noon My Dara-Yah 😍 Did you ate your lunch already? Don't hunger yourself Dara-Yah. I don't want you to be sick.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

To: ♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: Yes!

Good Noon too, My Dobi-Yah ❤ Yep! I ate my lunch already. Thank You for your Concern Dobi-Yah~ How about you did you eat already?

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

After I texted my message I turned my attention to my upset corn-freak friend who is currently glaring at me.

"What?" I innocently asked. I looked at my friends and I saw them laughed at me. I gave them what-did-I-do look. They shrugged their shoulders and  looked meaningfully at Bom.

"Stop. Flirting." She said with gritted teeth and glared at me more.

"Huh? I ain't flirting Bommie" I said and pouted my lips.

"YES YOU ARE! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!" She childishly shouted at me. I sighed at her and replied to her calmly

"I was just texting my boyfriend Bommie. Nothing's wrong with that. Besides, we're in a relationship. We have the 'rights' to flirt." I said.

"You....." Bom said. She was complaining about 'PDA virus spreading all over the galaxy' when I felt another vibrate in my pocket. Chanyeol texted me.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

From: ♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: What's Up?

I'm already finished Baby. Where are you right now? And what are you doing?

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

To: ♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: Canteen With My Friends

I'm here at the canteen with my friends. I am currently listening to Bommie's Bitter remarks about love and relationships. How about you?

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

From: ♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: Missing You

Hahaha XD I bet she and her boyfriend had another argument about her corn or something. I'm here in the band room right now. What am I doing? I am texting right now the girl I Love and Miss at the same time.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: Awww! ♡(∩o∩)♡

Awwww. How sweet (●´∀`)ノ♡ I love and Miss you too My-Dobi Yah

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

I was smiling ear to ear when I heard Bom slammed her hands on the table making me give her all my attention and also the attention of my friends.

"You guys aren't listening to me!" She whined while stomping her feet like a child.

"No No No. We're listening." CL said while she was busy eating her lollipop and doing something in her Phone.

"Oh yeah? Then what did I say?" Bom said irritated and rolled her eyes on the uninterested friend infront of her.

"You were talking about the Corn's world domination and your boyfriend has freakin PDa virus that spread to all of the corn in the planet which made you upset right?" CL said in a bored tone. All of us laughed at CL's remarks.

"Aaargggh!!!!" Bom yelled and scratched her head and walked out of the Canteen.

"Looks like you made her pissed CL." Gdragon said while laughing. CL just smiled and sighed then stood up and followed Bom.

I was about to follow them when I felt another vibrate

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

From: ♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: Love ❤

Okay. Got to go Baby. We have practice. I love you.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

I smiled at myself and started typing while my heart was beating so fast.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

To: ♡♡My Dobi-Yah♡♡
Subject: Love You too ❤

Okay. I love you too

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

I replied then followed my friends.

✿*゚¨゚✎*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

I'm sorry if it was lame. In my country, school has  already started so I was a bit tired. Vote. Comment. Follow.

P.s
Thank You for the 101 follows ^^