Guitar

Author's Note: Next story will be a X reader one shot. Which means you'll be the star of the story. I'll explain the details later for now, Enjoy Reading! Vote, Comment and Follow

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone's POV

Sandara Park is a highschool student in **** high school. Dara is an active member of the newspaper club so she was busy making an article about the school. Dara was extremely busy that time since the deadline of her article is just around the corner. She did not have any time to rest nor to relax.

"That was the story of the poor homeless boy." Dara typed and heaved a sigh. Finally she finished writing her article. She slightly massaged her shoulders and she leaned at the chair to relax her back.

She took of her reading glasses and closed her eyes trying to relax. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and scratched her since she coyld not sleep. Her eyes were weary and her head was killing her because of radiation but she still could not sleep.

She stood up and walked towards the couch and lay down. And closed her eyes again trying to sleep. Dara didn't noticd that their President, Chanyeol Park, was looking at her intensely. Chanyeol sighed as he looked at the poor sleepless Dara as she tried to sleep comfortably at the rough couch. Chanyeol liked Dara ever since she entered the Newspaper Club. She was so alluring and eye cathcing that he could not take his eyes off her. There were something inside Dara that Chanyeol can't help but stare at her. It was not just ger physical appearance but also inside her.

He picked up his guitar at his side and walked towarss Dara's side. Dara did not notice the approaching Chanyeol. So she was suprised when he lifted her head and put a pillow beneath it. Next he walked towards her legs and lifted it and sat down then layed her legs at his lap.

Dara was so suprised by Chanyeol's sweet actions. She blushed so hard when she saw him seriously adjusting his guitar. Dara liked Chanyeol ever since she saw him talked infront of the school assembly to recruit members. She was not really interested in the Newspaper Club but when she saw him her heart was already beating so fast. She was inlove at first sight. And without thinking twice she applied. And during the moments she was here, her love for him grew.

Chanyeol loves her. Dara loves her too. They both love eachother. Everyone knew, except those two.

"Chanyeol?" Dara asked.

"Ssh just sleep" Chanyeol said and smiled at her. She smiled back and comfortably rested her head at the fluffy pillow Chanyeol gave her.

"With my old guitar

I'll take all the confessions I couldn't say

All the things I swallowed inside

And tell you right now as if I made it into a song

Just listen, I'll sing for you

I love you so much but I don't tell you that I love you

It's awkward, my pride won't allow me

I'll take courage and tell you today

But just listen without much thought, I'll sing for you"

Chanyeol started to strum his guitar. The way he played his guitar was so smooth. His voice was husky but it was music for her ears. He was slowly singing it like he was savoring every moment he was singing it. He was feeling every word that comes out from his mouth while looking at Dara. he sang it like he made it only for Dara.