One Last Cry

Author's Note

I made this when I heard that Chanyeol followed someone. I think he name is Lily or whatever. I admit I was sad about it because I really did ship ChanDara so effin hard. But if Chanyeol or Dara doesn't want to be together then there's nothing that I could do but cry in dissapointment. *sigh I really don't want this to happen.

P.S
PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED IN THIS CHAPTER! I MADE THIS OCC AND YOU KNOW THAT CHANYEOL-OPPA WILL NEVER BE AS DIRTY AS THE PERSON I DESCRIBED HIM HERE!
HIS CHARACTER HERE IS PURELY FICTIONAL. THIS IS NOT REAL. THE SITUATION, THE BEHAVIOUR AND THE ATTITUDE! NOTHING IS REAL EXCEPT FOR THE CHARACTERS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandara's POV

With a heavy sigh I drank a bottle of beer in one gulp. I closed my eyes because of the bitterness of the beer and the bitterness of my heart.

"Dara-unnie. Stop it" Minzy said worriedly while trying to stop me from drinking.

"Yaaaaah!!!" I said in disapproval. I took the beer from her hand and drank oncr again.

"Dara-ssi! Stop it! You're killing yourself!" Bom said worriedly with tears falling from her eyes. I feel guilty making her cry but I didn't stop. I drank and drank while letting my bitter tears fell from my eyes.

I Was about to get another beer when i felt someone pushed me so hard and took all the beer from my table and angrily placed it in my little kitchen here inside my condo. I looked at the person who took it. I was supposed to yell on her when I saw that it was very----VEEERY furious CL.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF!! ARE YOU GONNA KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF SOME B*LLSH*+ GUY?!" She yelled at me while glaring. I could feel the coldness and the anger in her voice. I felt myself flinch when I saw CL yelled at me.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU JUST GONNA EFFIN LOOK AT ME?! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?!" She yelled at me. I looked away and silently wept. Why the hell did ypu do this to me Chanyeol-aah. I trusted you.

She was scolded me about something but my mind went blank. I could not hear nor think about anything because my aching heart was taking control of my whole body.

I could still remeber that faithful day I caught my boyfriend cheating on me.

It was 4 weeks ago when I came back from Japan. I was there for about 2 months so I really missed Chanyeol. When I came back, I directly went to his condo after dropping my bags inside my condo. I thought about suprising him but Ironically I was the one who was suprised. When I entered his room I was shocked to see him naked with another girl. Clearly, they were making out while I was there infront of the door looking at them hurt and betrayed. They were making out again. 

Chanyeol and the girl was kissing torriedly. They were obviously french kissing. The arms of the girl was wrapped around Chanyeol's neck while Chanyeol's hands were cupping her breast.

I could hear their soft moans that brought a big bang inside my heart. Unable to endure pain of betrayal, I took a lamp from the table and threw it on them. When I got their attentiom. Chanyeol and the girl was shocked to see me. I was crying while throwing everything that I could hold on to them.  I was yelling at them without minding the tears that were falling from my eyes.

I heard him telling me something like he was forced or something but I didn't give a damn.

"FVCK YOU! FVCK THE BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled to them. While punching and slapping them in the face.