Part 6

Emily's POV

The next morning, I was woken up by the same familiar singing.

Nope, I wasn't complaining. Once again, I was listening peacefully to the smooth and magical voice.

"When you look nice in those skinny jeans," the voice sings nicely. "I just wanna kiss you, hold you, keep you."

I shoot my eyes open.

"The charm you had exploding out of you. It made me want to pull you into my arms and snuggle the whole day and night. It's so irresistible." The song continues.

"Aha, you look dead." Amber laughs at me as soon as she sees me lying on my bed with my eyes open.

I sit up and cross my legs. "Who is singing this?"

"How am I suppose to know?"

"Did you sleep here?" I ask, stepping onto the cool hardwood floor.

"Yes, I didn't want to leave this house. It was too cold outside." She responds simply. "Now, go, get ready."

I sigh before picking out my clothes and entering the bathroom.

The song pops in my head and I start humming to it.

"When you look nice in those skinny jeans, I just wanna kiss you, hold you, keep you."

I come out with my hair combed, my teeth brushed, my face made, and my style rocking!

It looked like a nice day out so I put together a nice and chill outfit. I had slightly ripped light blue skinny jeans with a white tank top and a dark blue and black flannel. I had black combat boots with fuzzy socks that peeked above the shoe just a bit.

I look in the mirror, very satisfied with my outfit. These jeans...really make me look fineeeeee ;)

I grab my fully charged phone and my backpack. I swing my backpack over my shoulder and I rush out of my room.

I see Amber already all cleaned up and eating an apple.

"Bout time." She takes another bite out of her apple and throws it away.

She takes one long look at me and looks at my face with such surprise.

"Girl! Who said you can go to school looking like a freaking model with me here looking I just left a hotel room." Amber complains while looking again at my clothes.

I smile a very proud smile. "I just happen to feel stylish today."

Amber smacks her lips. "It's that Baekhyun guy in your mind."

"What do you mean?" I grab an apple and we both head out the door.

"He's making you change." She says.

"How? I barely know the guy."

Amber smirks. "I heard the song, this morning....it was Baekhyun singing I'm pretty sure."

"Please, he doesn't seem like the type to be singing like he's in a musical." I kick a rock around. "I think it's someone else."

"Who?"

"I don't know."

"Well...wanna race?" Amber takes off, speeding down the street with me about to respond.

"Amber!" I call her name when her small body disappears. "Why!?"

"Wow." A voice trails behind me.

I stop in my tracks and the person softly bumps into my back.

"Hey, watch where you're go-"

"Yah! You don't seem like a girl that would say something like that?" Baekhyun smiles.

He had a nice outfit on, really caught my eye. A nice collared shirt on with a blazer over it. His jeans fit him well and his shoes looked really comfortable.

"You look nice today."

The sudden compliment makes me smile.

"Well, thank you." I say shyly.

I suddenly think of the song earlier.

"The charm you had exploding out of you. It made me want to pull you into my arms and snuggle the whole day and night. It's so irresistible."

"I think you look nice today too." I look up at him.

He looks at me with surprise too. "I do?"

"Yeah..." I bite my lip and push him over with my shoulder playfully.

His reaction was priceless. He plays along with me with a shy smile and bumps into me.

"I don't look as good as you." He laughs and leans down closer to my face.

I giggle. "Really? Well you're blazer looks amazing on you."

Baekhyun raises his eyebrows. "Huh? This old thing?"

I nod. "It fits you well."

"If were talking about fitting, why not talk about your legs?"

My eyes widen and my heart explodes. "My-My legs?"

"Yes, your jeans make your legs look nice." He says while looking in front of him.

I was staring at him with a shocked expression. He said it so calmly, that's what shocked me.

I was done trying to be "charming". We just walked side by side together, making small talk here and there.

Before Baekhyun left for his friends, he turns to me and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Let's walk together more often. It was quiet, but I enjoyed it. Thank you." He bows and quickly leans in to my ear. "Come over after school."

Leaving me with that, he smiles and waves goodbye.

I stand there...unable to move even a finger.