Part 25

Emily's POV

Baekhyun literally crashed his face on mine. Seems like he didn't have much experience kissing. So cute!

His hand rests on my shoulder and his other hand on my back. My hands wrap around his neck. That's what girls in dramas do....I watch a lot of dramas, yet little girl Yuri has more knowledge about this than I do.

We both pull away, completely amazed at each other.

"Hey, Emily?" Baekhyun says.

"Yea-Yeah..." I clear my throat, trying to stay cool.

"Can I take you out?" He ask shyly.

I giggle. "Awh, you're asking me on a date...Awh that's cute."

"You're making me blush." Baekhyun closes his eyes and covers his face. "I'm suppose to make you blush! Or at least try..."

"Yes, I'll go with you. It'll be great!" I smile and peck his lips without thinking.

You know, doing things like that without thinking ARE more romantic. I should do it more often.

Unless I mess up and kiss his eye or something. I might mess up and kiss the air.

Baekhyun smiles widely and picks me up. "I'll promise I'll be a good boyfriend to you! I'll try to not make things awkward and embrassing to you or myself."

"Calm down, Baekhyun-ah, it's not like we're having a ceremony or something." I say.

"Aish, I'm sorry. I just want to prove to you that I'm boyfriend material." Baekhyun says. "I get shy easily and it's so embarrassing because compared to all the guys in high school, I'm like...a cucumber."

"Don't worry. You're the cutest when you're shy." I confess, holding onto him.

"You know what!" He drops me down while holding onto my waist.

I look at him wide eye. "Huh?"

"I'm going to prove to you that I CAN be an experienced and amazing boyfriend! I'm a man, I'M SUPPOSE TO BE THE MANLY ONE!" Baekhyun yells with such confidence.

Before I could react, Baekhyun lifts me up again and carries me bridal style out the door. He quickly rushes outside and looks around.

I laugh. "Didn't plan?"

"I didn't know I would be able to make it this far." Baekhyun says and turns red again.

"Do you have your driver's license?" I ask.

"Yes, but I don't like driving."

"Why?"

He sighs before looking me in the eye. "Well, last time I went driving was right after I aced the test. I was alone and it was after school. So, I decided to go get some food for my family and...."

He pauses for awhile. I look at him, waiting.

"C-Can I?"

"Yeah." I understand and let him put me down.

"Anyways, so as I was driving...I was being very cautious. Even at stop signs, not lights, signs! I stoke my head out the window to look both ways like a crazy man. These groups of seniors, both boy and girl, drove past me and they were laughing and making fun of me." Baekhyun sticks his hands in his pockets while looking down. "Also, this is a new place, it's.....scarier."

"Awh..." I caress his cheek while pouting. "You poor baby."

"I'm fine now. That was like...a year or so ago..."

"Hey, maybe this weekend we could give it another try. You have to get over it." I grab his hands and swing them around. "To prove yourself, right?"

"Ehhh...I don't know...."

"MANLY MAN!" I growl loudly like a wrestler. I even flex my non- muscular arms to add in motivation. "MEN!"

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, YOU should calm down." Baekhyun stops me from flexing. "But if you put it like that, sure."

"Great!" I hold in my embarrassment. "For now, I'll drive."

"What? You have your driver's license!?"

"Yes, actually no, my aunt taught me how to drive in the summer of my sophomore year. She also taught Chanyeol, but when he was in middle school, just because he was tall enough." I stop myself from talking and start laughing.

"What do you mean 'yes, but no'?" Baekhyun furrows his brow.

"I know how to drive, but I didn't take any diving tests or anything."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't want to. I had school and I didn't have a big reason to get one."

"That's crazy. We can't risk anything like that. We could go to jail! No, let's go walk or read some thing-"

"No! As long as we don't go onto busy streets. Please, let's just get some food and go to the lake or something." I beg.

"The lake?! In this weather!?"

"Well then, why don't you think of something else?"

"The food idea would be great. Why not just that?"

"Ok, I'll get the keys." I turn around, but Baekhyun grabs my wrist.

"Wait, no, why-wh-why not wait for the weekend?" He stuttered. "You know, school, hello!!!"

I scoff. "I'm driving, you're not."

"Ok, fine fine, I'll drive." Baekhyun mumbles and drags me towards his house like a little boy.

"Do you have keys? Your parents aren't here." I tell him.

"Yeah, my dad and mom have different cars. They took my mom's car."

"Will they be fine with you taking your dad's car?"

"Yes, I'm sure. They're pretty easy going."

"Are you sure?"

We get interrupted by loud yelling.

"MAYBE IF YOU WERE ACTING YOUR AGE, WE'VE COULD'VE FOUND THEM!" Yuri screams.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE YOUNGER DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BLAME ON YOU!"

"THIS WAS YOUR FAULT!"

"THIS WAS MY FAULT!? HUH! THAT'S FUNNY, MOM!!"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME MOM! I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU!"

"OH REALLY?

"YEAH! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A MEAN PICKLE! WHAT ARE YOU? LIKE 10?!"

"YES! ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN!"

There was a long pause.